Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 18 December 2015

No progress



I've reached the stage today where I throw my hands up in the air. Whatever happens, happens. There is nothing I can do. It'll probably change tomorrow.




We've been agonising over the lack of progress of the South African Police clearance.

My new boss is okay with waiting for me to arrive in NZ to start my job. So no pressure there then. Clearly this is not going to happen any time before the scheduled date of 11 January.

Unfortunately the health medical done at the end of September expires end of this month. Which may mean spending more money to get another one done, if the SAP clearance does not arrive any time soon so we can lodge the visa before the end of December.

Doesn't look good, does it?

Getting myself worked up will not make it happen sooner.

I am so tired of explaining over and over again, mostly to the same people. I now simply avoid answering any questions about the move and direct the conversation elsewhere.

Maybe I should just give them another beer instead.