Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Tuesday 22 December 2015

Manifesting Heart's desire



This "old" post I wrote in 2012 popped up in my Inbox. Of course I had to read it. 

My, how far we have come since then.




23 October 2012
On the odd occasion I’ve wondered why I’ve been gifted with a twin-flame love in the physical. It is merely curiosity – me and my analytic brain trying to find the why’s and wherefore’s.

As far as I am concerned…and it is a long held belief…my inner sacred union of masculine and feminine is far more important than the outer one. Hmm…okay that sounds slightly ungrateful…I’m not, believe me, but curious as to the logic (if you can call it logic) behind this manifestation.

To be honest, I’ve never ever considered having a twin-flame in the flesh…it somehow happened without little ol’ me knowing it would. Well, I didn’t know…until the last moment.

I don’t think that I’ve done any more clearing or processing than anyone else along the way…and yet I have one of the greatest gifts I could ever imagine.

So far, as I write, I think I have inklings…not the bigger picture…but certainly more clarification. I’ve finally finished the ‘bones’ or skeleton of the book and now have to flesh it out…which I am sure will bring more insights.

Athena and Aeolus stepped in: 

When you were creating your journey, not only in this life, there was a specific thread running through each one. All the soul-mates you encountered through your lives played a role to lead you to where you are now.

Within your heart’s desire for this lifetime, you placed a vision of living in love, peace and harmony with a twin-flame by your side. As a human you were unaware of it, but it was working behind the scenes, pulsing you to clear all your karmic issues, so that you heart’s desire could be fulfilled.

There are many who have this or a similar desire within their hearts. This desire is creating a world of love, peace and harmony, where loving relationships exist, whether as couples and/or in a community. 

Knowing the entity you were incarnating as, you were very conscious that if you were made aware of this possibility long before you were ready, that you would jeopardise it with your impatience to get where you’d planned to be. So you kept yourself in the dark, and yet that heart’s desire pulsed from within.

It manifested in a deep desire to clear your karmic issues with your soul-mate for this lifetime (which had a knock on effect), until finally those issues were cleared. This then allowed your heart’s desire to shine and pulse in a way that it was really created for. This drew your twin-flame into your existence.

We know that you wonder if you have created this and therefore he morphed into existence. Of course you have, it was both planned and unplanned. You knew as you were packing your tools for this lifetime in your life between life review, that there was the possibility that you would achieve what you set out to do. There was, of course, the possibility that you wouldn’t. Therefore you packed the energetic strength of stubbornness, so that this energy would carry you forward, even in the face of adversity, disapproval and lack of support.

Together with all the other souls that have incarnated on Earth now, you are creating a new world.

Without the help of the community at large, none of this would have been achievable. As they move up, they lift you up and vice versa. This is so for everyone…even those who are not aware.

It has been a perfect synchronicity - which ALL of you have created. The time that the Earth is moving up and shaking off the shackles of the 3rd dimension…the sexual matrix is being cleared and in its place the true loving energy of unconditional love lain down. The darkness that surrounded the sex industry in all its forms is coming to the surface to be released. It may seem as though it is getting worse. It is not so…you are merely becoming aware of it as it emerges into the light.

Both you and your twin are working with others behind the scenes to lay down a new matrix. As many are in loving relationships, whether with themslves, a twin-flame or soul-mate, it makes it far easier for those of us behind the veil to assist with this. As time goes by, it will simply become the norm for more and more loving relationships to manifest...with yourself and/or a partner.

I watch as Athena and Aeolus intertwine to become one bright light, that flows through hubby and I and into the Earth. The pure joy I feel as I experience this is indescribable and brings tears to my eyes.

As much as I would love to live in this loving frame that the two of them create, I find that I cannot fully immerse myself in it. I dare say that when the time is right it will happen…but for today I am where I am.

This sorta makes me feel like we can do anything…and even the prospect of living in love peace and harmony within a community is very possible. As it comes from within….we are surely growing it…as it has become a desire that I am aware of day in and day out. Through our desire, it will manifest physically and become the norm.

I am not sure whether this means everyone will have a twin-flame. I do believe that it is entirely up to the incarnated entity. It depends what they set out to manifest for themselves this lifetime. What I do know is that you are entitled to a wonderful life as much as I am - I am no more special than you are.

I need to honour myself for the hard work of achievement…something I don’t always acknowledge. I am happy to do so for others...but not myself.

Yesterday I sat down to clear the fear of separation from my twin, when I became uncomfortably aware of the grief that I hold for my soul-mate who has left - once again the issue of separation from a being that I'd come to know and love over the years. I have not allowed myself the space to do so and it is this grief that is holding me back so I cannot fully embrace this new partnership.

I am now giving myself time to grieve.

Something else that I had forgotten about was nudged to the surface. I set out years ago to simplify my life, to unclutter it and to live in as much love and harmony as is possible.

Looking back at how chaotic my life was, I realise that I have achieved what I set out to achieve. My life is very simple.

I still have one child at home, and at times he drags me into his drama, but I know that is because I allow it and I need to clear something.

My other child is having a difficult time, but I have let her go as much as I can, as she needs to find her own way. Admittedly I still stick my nose in, but it is more in a supporting role of BEing there when she needs to talk rather than a DOing role of sorting things out for her.

Other than that I am living a good life. I certainly cannot complain…and therefore I now have the time to be with my grief.

My desire for 5D community living is getting stronger and stronger…it will be interesting to see what I/we manifest, as this is now a joint venture for hubby and I.

We’ll see what the New Year brings. For now we are hibernating.

My loving thanks of gratitude to everyone incarnated on Earth - without you, none of this would be possible. Your heart’s desire has helped me to manifest a small portion of that desire and anchor it on Earth and for this I am deeply grateful. You are entitled to this as much as I am.

Many blessings of love to you.