Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Thursday 31 December 2015

The unfolding drama




Yesterday there was some unfolding drama behind us.

As you can see from the picture above, the fire in the community centre (which is empty and earmarked for demolition) was very close to our house (where the blue arrow is).



I was blissfully unaware as I was running around like a lunatic at work, doing daycase set ups for CPAP trials. I got a text from Greg telling me about the fire, as he was working at home. 

Luckily the wind was blowing away from us, so there was no ash or any smell of fire.

I never realised how bad the fire was, as when I got home it was dark, until I saw the pictures Greg took.

Looking at the property today, it looks so sad. A grand old dame in ruins.

Huh...the whole of the UK, bar this area of the South East, is in flood and on red alert for more rain. Instead, we have a fire...

Greg took some amazing pictures hanging out the upstairs bathroom window facing the centre.

Our grateful thanks to the fire rescue teams who worked through the night and most of this morning.







And then this arrived