Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 26 December 2015

Christmas Full Moon



So this is why I needed to remain in the UK instead of jetting off to be in Oz as we'd planned.




Only found out about this full moon a few days before Christmas. It took place at 11:11pm Greenwich Mean Time here in the UK - Greg and I live on this Zero (GMT) Meridian.

As twin-flames working on the intimate (sexual and relationship) matrix, it is our "job" to clear as much as possible with-in us, and through us for the collective, thus clearing the way for ALL to move forward. There is so much negative out-of-kilter energy that needs to be brought back into harmonious balance...and just when I think it is done...another one pops up.

Raising emotions, bouncing off each other before we have time to recognise that it is not all ours. It can take its toll on our bodies, knocking us out for days with all kinds of problems such as sore backs/necks, flu like symptoms, headaches; which does pass, no permanent damage done. Mostly because as the collective energy passes through, it drags with it some of our own hidden stuff, which becomes amplified. Once the collective energy has passed, it is easier to deal with our own fall out.

This happened on Christmas Eve. Yelling at each other, two alphas engaged in battle, swords crossed as we tried to assert our dominance over each other, neither willing to give way.

Once we'd vented, I recognised what was happening and moved the dis-harmonious energy through my heart.

We are very blessed that our relationship is strong enough to take these hits. It is a very necessary part of the incarnation we both agreed to - the strength to carry on through the difficult times, no matter what is thrown at us.

We both have complete and utter faith that it will always get better, although there are times I feel a bit overwhelmed by it all - until I become balanced once more.

I stopped clearing for the collective daily about three years ago (maybe more) as I believe that these days humanity is quite capable of helping themselves.

But it does happen, on the odd occasion, the energy is so strong that I willingly jump in without thinking and help out, never resentful of the intrusion.

May we all be blessed with more and more harmony in our lives as we move forward.