Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 31 December 2012

Three days of darkness and the expansion of self



I have been rather pleasantly surprised by the ease with which I am able to expand myself, to really feel myself as part of everything in my house. I know it sounds strange, but everything including the furniture is part of me, as it is in my reality.

I’ve not quite hit the stage where I can do so with people. I suppose it is necessary to practice within my own safe space before I attempt it further.

This is a state I imagine babies are in when they first incarnate. To them we are all one. They get to realise later that we are separate and it creates a bit of anxiety.


I can see so clearly when I am in this expanded state, how I have attracted everything to me in the most perfect way that shows where I am on my journey. It is kind of like a roadmap that is being drawn as we move through every moment. 

It is all created through a conglomeration of who we are. Every lifetime or aspect is experiencing something right NOW. It may seem like we reach back in time from where we are currently experiencing life now to release that which holds us in place but we aren’t.

I AM the past, present future me in this one space. What happens in each of these has a ripple effect that is felt within me. I can feel within me that there is a great deal of change through my past, and future and therefore in my present. It has yet to manifest in my outer world.

Even though we are not aware of the expansion of who we are as we trudge through life, when we are regularly able to access this expanded version of ourself, it becomes real not only to our mind but to our bodies. The more often we access this space, the more we understand and the more we integrate this way of being…intellectually and within our bodies. It becomes a stronger and stronger resonance within us and therefore automatically becomes a way of being. Practice makes perfect.

I know there has been much talk about ‘three days of darkness’, etc. I think for each of us these three days are experienced differently. There are probably quite a few theories out there. Not having read much lately as I wanted to experience the unfoldment in my own way, I don’t know what many of these theories currently being bandied about are.

What hubby and I have experienced was a place of no space, time or place, where we were within our hearts. The longer we spent there the greater the expansion until we were part of everything. It has become something our minds and bodies recognise. Our heart and soul knew this all along but the rest of us needed to catch up. This was a time of darkness and welcoming of the feminine energy. Masculine energy is like the day – vibrant and warm, whereas feminine energy is like the night – cool and quiet...that is my take on it...I might be wrong as things are changing so much!

The culmination of this beautiful time was yesterday. It saddened me last night to realise that today is a normal day. I suppose I have had to experience the difference in the two states, although I am not sure why, as I have known the other state for many years.

We will see what comes of this…will my mind and body automatically enter this space without me thinking about it?

One curious thing I have noted is that the ‘no breath’ state was far more prominent during our meditative time. Although I cannot say for sure that meditation was specifically when we were together, because each state feels meditative - even washing up! Actually now that I think about it, I realise that I am still in that state. So maybe I will find out when I go back to work on Thursday whether I can maintain this...or maybe I won't notice because it has simply become part of me.

I do believe very strongly that 5D is what we create as we walk forward through our life. As we become better at our expansion of the heart the more we will see it manifest in our world. Our reality will therefore change to better express who and where we are.

We will all experience different realities as we create that which is our heart's desire. What I do think has happened is that we now all have access to this new world because of the flood of positive energies, even though not all will choose to ‘live’ in that world.

Hubby and I immersing ourselves in this lovely loving light pouring onto the Earth now is/has been laying a template. Each one of us as lightworkers has the responsibility to make sure that we embody this beautiful peaceful energy within ourselves.

It may be difficult, but then since when has being a pioneer ever been an easy road to walk?

By embodying the peaceful loving energy we protect ourselves in ways we could never imagine possible. True unconditional love is the greatest protection we could ask for.

So, if something in your life is not quite what you want it to be, I encourage you to invite it in, sit with it in the silence of your heart and let it tell you what is going on and why. The rewards to be reaped from this will astound you.

It has been/is a community of hard work - to which every single one of us has contributed. We are all in this together, whether we know it or not.

Tonight we shall usher in 2013 in a state of love.

May you all be blessed with an amazing 2013…and hubby and I thank you from the depths of our hearts for walking this incredible path with us arm in arm.


No comments: