Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Wednesday 2 January 2013

Welcoming the New Year with love, forgiveness and laughter




We welcomed New Year’s Eve with a mixture of forgiveness, love and laughter. 

This year we decided to spend it alone. Over the years this celebration has palled. There are only so many street parties, fireworks displays, dinner parties, etc. that a person can get fired up about. It all seems to ‘same old, same old’.

The welcoming of 2013 seemed an appropriate time (although we did not know it at the time) to release old baggage, express apologies and create a space of forgiveness, love and laughter. It all happened rather spontaneously…looking back I can see how beautifully it was orchestrated by our hearts and souls.


And did we laugh! Through all the tears, expressions of love and forgiveness.

It was a truly epic New Year that we will both remember forever as we ushered in and welcomed something very different. It is the first time I have seen my hubby open up to his vulnerability and truly express what he was feeling. It touched me to the core and even now as I sit here writing this, I feel tears of joy and happiness pricking my eyes.

To be so very in tune with our deep inner authentic self, despite all the baggage was the most amazing experience. It was a real connection of souls and hearts…probably not as complete as it will be…but certainly a good beginning.

The tears flowed as apologies were made and forgiveness expressed from the depths of our beings. To help us release with ease and grace, there were times of ribald laughter that accompanied the tears.

I have done so much releasing of my own over the years, both in groups and on my own, but never never never have I ever gone to these depths with another human being.

My hubby has always said that a man who is comfortable with his maleness is able to express his love for his partner without worry. He has been able to express his love for me more and more over the years, but the depth of this recent expression shows me the amazing potential of the Divine Masculine. It is this that makes me rejoice (not a word I would normally use). As we dig deeper and clear our baggage, the future can only hold beauty, despite what we see around us. As more men and women grow into their authenticity, many without realising they are doing it, how can there not be change for the better?

The amazing feeling stayed with us all day yesterday and last night. We giggled and laughed our way through the day. Whilst falling off to sleep last night, I heard hubby gave a snort of laughter as he remembered an incident that happened yesterday that had us in stitches of laughter. I've not seen him laugh with such abandon. 

I still feel the loving happiness today, despite the fact that hubby is working in his office at the moment.

We seemed to be releasing so much and I suspect much of it was not ours. But even so, what a beautiful and loving way to be of Service not only to Self, but to others. I would do this kind of releasing any day of the week.

Hubby was on a buzz and feeling vibrant and alive afterward, whereas I was so tired, I could hardly keep my eyes open. I suspect that after releasing so much that was tightly wound within his body, he was now feeling what it was like to actually be free of those restricting emotions. 

I cannot separate anything and say it was me that did this, or him that did that. Being in the moment was too profound, all-encompassing and vast. I do not want to analyse and pick it apart bit by bit to explain what happened. I figure this is because each of us will experience it in our own unique way. 

Expecting our experiences to unfold the way another’s has is restricting the flow of loving energy.

From my perspective we are creating the most wonderful place to live. Join us in the dreaming.

I actually cannot wait to get back to work tomorrow so I can stretch and try out my new ‘wings’.

We have been spending some time in this magical energy deciding where to travel this year. We have made an intention that we will spend our ‘new’ Christmases/solstices and New Years somewhere different each year.

We are going to Australia at the end of this year for 6 weeks – December/January. I still have three weeks left for this year that I need to take by April, so we are going to France.

But we do have a lot left over and have been trying to figure out what to do with it. Amazing isn't it? This is an intention we created last year - to have loads of holiday time available...just gotta get the finances to match the dream!

One of my close friends is in Moscow at the moment as she has been offered a 6 month contract there. She is trying out the job for a week to see if she wants it. I would love to visit her there if she decides to stay for the full 6 months. I am not sure that I would go now, but rather wait until May/June to do so when it is slightly less wintery :-).

If she decides not to take the job, we will still visit her in Menton when we go to France in March. Either way it will be great to see her. She is a fabulous example of someone who has manifested over the last year one of her desires - to travel again and my, how she has travelled.

Another amazing potential has popped up recently. Someone I am friends with on Facebook put out an invitation for all of us to get together on the summer solstice at her house (America). I got all excited and broached the subject with hubby. He seems keen. We figure we might fly into Vancouver (I have an old school friend there that I would like to see) and then hire a car and drive through Canada and down into Idaho in time for the summer solstice.

These are all potentials that are waiting to manifest. It will be fabulous to spend time with like-minded people and actually hug them physically. We will see what happens. Maybe this is the start of building a world-wide community in the physical so we can be at home anywhere in the world.


All in all, a good start to 2013…and filled with hope. It is up to hubby and I to bring these potentials into our reality. The more of us that start doing this, the easier and 'normal' it will become for everyone to do so. After all, we are connected very deep down at the heart level, whether we feel it or not.

I do believe that actually connecting physically in groups will make our ability to touch the world, far stronger and have a more resounding effect to be felt by all. To me it seems that the time of isolation is coming to an end. As we uplift ourselves, we uplift others. So play and be happy and in the playing and happiness you give a gift. Like lightning running from one place to another, so the energy will run from person to person.

I hold you within the heart of our love and thank you for BEing.


3 comments:

Karen Cottle said...

Oh how appropriate...look it was published at 11:11!

Iris of Peace said...

whheeeee!!!! <3 <3 <3

Karen Cottle said...

Whoop whoop Jen...are ya ready?
<3