Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Wednesday 19 December 2012

Gaia's time



It has been a strange sensation growing over the last 4 days of sort of floating. Maybe floating is not a good description. It was kind of like I’d focused on something else, rather than myself and the present time is not about me. I could not figure out what that meant until last night when it struck me that this is Gaia’s time. 


And even though we are part of her and are moving up as she moves up…it seems that all of us, whether we know it or not, are focused on her NOW.

It reminds me somewhat of when, as a mother, your focus is taken off your children and husband and very neatly placed on yourself…mostly because you need the time out to concentrate on your wellbeing without dividing yourself up. When this would happen to me, my children would settle around me and love me or leave me in peace depending on the energy.

Our sojourn to the Meridian on Sunday was all part and parcel of this. We were there (everyone including the hundreds of tourists, etc.) as we’d heard the call, whether we knew it or not. But…it was not exclusively about the meridians…it is about all of Earth. She needs us and we are answering instinctively as best we can in the only way we know how.

Her focus has turned inward.

Our Mother has accepted us as we are and supported us willingly despite the degradation and lack of respect. The time is arriving when she asks us to stand fully in our light and respect her as an entity in her own right...to be her equal. We are becoming the fully empowered Guardians of the Earth.

It reminds me of this Wiccan Lullaby. She has been singing songs of comfort to us for centuries. It is now our turn to sing it to her.


No comments: