Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Sunday 21 October 2012

The Infinity Symbol



The infinity symbol – figure of 8 – is very much prominent these days.

My engagement ring, I discovered on holiday, is created as an infinity symbol. I’d never really looked at it before then. One of the symbols is slightly above the other - the top symbol joined by its lower circle to the top circle of the bottom symbol.

It started off as two figures of 8 that were conjoined by the diamond (which represents the heart). Earlier this week I noticed that it was starting to ‘open up’/unfurl – which is the only way I can describe it. It seemed that there was a third figure of 8 between the two which represented our relationship.


It was forming into an S shape or possibly a zigzag. The symbol that is the relationship in the middle and hubby and I on either side.



Yesterday during meditation with hubby, I discovered that it had lengthened into one line and when I asked why…the answer I received was a vision of me standing on hubby’s shoulders…i.e. the straight line…as above so below.

So it seems we are lined up as one, with the three figures of eight interconnected and exchanging energy – the trinity. I wish I could find a picture to show what is happening and how beautiful the flow is. What I can give you is that the energy is an intertwined deep pink fading into a mixture and then becoming deep blue – each colour separate and yet together. It shows that both of us are very individual and yet we are one. (I could not find a pic with a woman standing on man's shoulders...so this is the next best thing)

His Earth Star chakra (within his heart) is connecting us to Mother Earth and my Soul Star chakra (within my heart) is connecting us to the Grand Central Sun.

Kinda like the relationship we have with Source. We are separate individuals and yet part of the whole – even though we cannot feel it now due to the veil.

http://www.thefind.com/jewelry

I assume this vision means is that as the feminine I am reaching for the stars and the intuitive aspect of life, whilst hubby (being the muscle) supports and grounds me so that I can soar for both of us.

It has been like this for many years, except now it seems to be far more…and yet I cannot explain how it is far more or deeper. It feels as though everything is finally lining up and we have opened ourselves up.

But…as I have said before…what suits us will not suit others. There will be relationships where the female is the grounded one and the male is intuitive. This is not set in stone because as I know with hubby and I…the roles can change.

One of my underlying emotions since we left for our holiday in France has been a slight fear of loss. Separation anxiety is not something I suffered with when it came to soul-mate hubby. But with my twin – I am more conscious of it. This is a core issue of the separation that happened millennia ago.

I am also aware of putting a foot wrong…and messing the whole thing up. Intellectually I know it is impossible to do so or to lose him again…but emotionally this core issue is really pulsing through my every day life.

As a result I find myself not fully immersing in the loving relationship…kinda waiting for the clanger of him disappearing.

As twin-flames we separate to learn and understand, and so the deep wound created by this separation is one that I need to accept…but I pussy foot around it. Hubby does get distressed when he hears this, as he says there is no possibility of this ever happening. Yeah, well…my emotional wound tells me different and until I have embraced and loved this wound…it will continue to poke its nose into my business.

I am reaching the stage where I really need to address it in order for me/us to move forward into change. I also know that when the time is right…it will happen. But until then our 5D community living will remain elusive; until we can raise our vibration to fully embrace this new aspect of living…

http://www.thefind.com/jewelry

Oh my, I’ve been searching for interlocking infinity symbol and came across this beautiful piece of flower of life jewellery…and I realised that we are all creating an interlocking of the hearts on a larger scale to create the beautiful community…each relationship so very different from the next…and yet with the same underlying love.



2 comments:

Sue (sisteroflight) said...

That is a beautiful piece of jewellery, Karen :) You are doing so much important work here and are such a courageous soul to work through these issues. Love to you

Karen Cottle said...

Thank you, Sue.
Without you, this would not be possible.
My deep love and gratitude
Karen