Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 19 October 2012

You are everything, you are nothing



Mirror image
"We live in illusion and the appearance of things. There is a reality. We are that reality. When you understand this, you see that you are nothing, and being nothing, you are everything. That is all." - Buddha

It is at this stage that I wish I could remember what Aeolus showed me one night in a dream. It had something to do with hubby and I…and the fact that we are something more than twin-flames. I remember seeing a flame and getting an understanding as the flame did something...but that is all.

I’ve done a Google search, on the odd occasion when I’ve thought about it, to see if I could get any more information but essentially came up with twin-flames all the time, although once I did see a twin ray, but I cannot say for sure that this is what he meant.


I keep asking for the info again, but I reckon I am not ready to understand any of it as one of the instant feelings I had was ‘WOW’ and then – ‘that’s impossible’. What I do know is that as we move forward in our relationship, we are anchoring and cementing the changes which will be mirrored bit by bit in the outer world.

As I move through the days ahead, it will become far clearer what I was shown and then finally all will fall into place.

I suppose what it boils down to is flexibility in our beliefs.

As the layers are cleared away our knowledge expands and thus we start getting the bigger picture…almost like zooming in on one specific thing and slowly moving back so slowly but surely we see the larger picture and it all comes into perspective.

So often I’d get information that seemed rather contradictory and yet when I’ve waited with patience to get the full picture, everything eventually made sense.

Flexibility is a word I have heard constantly since I started on this journey. In order to move forward in our understanding we need to be flexible as rigidity itself keeps us in one spot. There is a difference between being flexible and the flightiness of flitting from one thing to another without really understanding.

I looked up the dictionary meaning of both words

Flexibility - responsive to change; adaptable
Flightiness - not serious in content or attitude or behavior

I don’t think I’ve ever been flighty – spontaneous but never flighty…although I might have been in my younger days as a teenager when it came to boyfriends.

I suffer with pig-headed stubbornness at times but I always get the rug pulled out from underneath me if I hang on to something too long, so I’ve learnt the hard way not to be inflexible.

Last night when I could not fall asleep after a long 10 hour shift…I found my mind drifting again to the question. I decided to ask Ba’shiba. All I got was a vision of her and Venrida, black and red dragons facing each other as though a mirror reflection and merging into one. Hmm…didn’t really answer the question although it did jog a memory of the flame that Aeolus showed me splitting apart and coming together.

Ba’shiba and Venrida then faced each other again as a mirror reflection but this time as they moved together it was as though Ba’shiba was moving behind a mirror and slowly she and her reflection disappeared until there was nothing but the empty mirror.

Huh?

Then I heard the words, ‘You are everything, you are nothing’.

Oookay…still trying to figure it out this morning I did a Google search and found this saying

"We live in illusion and the appearance of things. There is a reality. We are that reality. When you understand this, you see that you are nothing, and being nothing, you are everything. That is all."  - Buddha

Alrighty.

I’ve needed some time out lately from all this esoteric/metaphysical stuff.

I’ve kinda felt like I’m in overload and even though I’ve continued writing, I’ve only given myself a one to two hour slot for doing so. Every so often I want to race ahead and finish it, but I’ve been really strict with myself.

I’ve barely read any blogs at all, mainly because I will get sucked into the whole thing and I ‘know’ I need this time out to integrate all the colossal changes going on.

It’s like going for a jog and forgetting everything around you. It helps put things into perspective otherwise I land up being like a dog with a bone, gnawing away at it and not getting anywhere.

It happens quite regularly…I reach a plateau where I can integrate everything and be quiet without distractions. It is happening so fast these days that I need time out more regularly than I did before. It gives my body a chance to catch up.

Do I get insights? Yeah sometimes, but mostly it becomes so well integrated within me that it simply becomes part of me and I don’t notice it. In the old days I used to ask for signs of the changes, but nowadays I don’t bother. I trust that whatever I’ve integrated is part and parcel of what I will be facing in the near future and I’ve been given the tools to deal with it.

So can I write down anything that has changed? No…only cos I don’t know what they are at the current minute. But it does become clearer as I write daily.

What this foray into the past is doing is to show me how we have all had the grandest and most amazing visions held in our hearts that are coming into fruition, but maybe not in the way we expect. Always expect the unexpected.

It has also shown me how much faith I’ve had in myself, despite my doubts…and it is this underlying unshakable faith that has got me to where I am now.

It gives me goosebumps when I think about how much has changed…and that actually my dream is far grander than I’d ever have believed possible.

I figure this must be so for all of us. Which I suppose makes sense as we have no idea what our HS knows or what the big picture is. It is kinda like zooming in on something and not being quite sure what it is or whether it makes sense. As we zoom out we get to see more and the bigger picture starts to make sense…and so our truth and beliefs change.

If I can do it…anyone can. Not one of us is more special than another. We all contribute to the larger picture.

Phew…if my picture is as grand as this…imagine what all of us collectively are creating…



No comments: