Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Tuesday 9 October 2012

Heart tugs




My heart is being tugged all over the place at the mo.

Sigh

Where do I start?

Our daughter’s partner is being advised to have surgery as his broken neck is not healing properly. Poor kids are stressed as it is, so this is just a bombshell they don’t need. I want to take them both, hold them, cocoon them from the outside world and make it better.

Our son is struggling emotionally with all the transmuting he does. I have offered to help him out or find someone to help him, but he has refused…so he sinks deeper and deeper into himself and finds it difficult to be in the outer world. Again, I want to hold him, cocoon him from the outside world and make it better.

I must honour the path they have both chosen to walk…but damn, it is so hard.


Who said being a mum was easy? As for letting go…thought I’d done it…but it is very obvious to me today that I haven’t. Once again I am being revisited by the need to smooth things out for others, something that has plagued me all my life when it comes to family. I’ve let go of most of extended family, but not our children.

Writing this Soul-mate to Twin-flame story is also dredging up a few things.

A niggle in the back of my mind over these last few months finally turned into a full blown knowing that was confirmed by Aeolus who gave me some insights to be incorporated into the book. As I transmuted the issues between my dear soul-mate and I, it was having a knock on effect on my relationship with my twin-flame too. Now I realise that I was ‘killing two birds with one stone’.

Looking back now, I can see this and why I needed to be resilient, strong and persistent in my processing of issues. I would never have reached where I am these days without paying attention to this marriage. My deep inner motivation, without me realising it, was that in transmuting for myself and my soul-mate, I was also helping my twin.

Amazing isn’t it...we have no idea what the bigger picture is, do we?

So I have to have faith that these little hiccups in my life are for a very good purpose.


No comments: