Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 5 October 2012

Cocoon of love




Just the two of us’ seems to be a theme since we arrived home two weeks ago.

Our son is staying with a friend whose parents are away on holiday. The universe was obviously making sure that this theme continued.

The contented and happy world hubby and I are living in currently seems surreal. All around us there is chaos as everyone seems to be having a hard time.

But you know what? I don’t feel any guilt this time. Why?

It has been explained to me that there needs to be a few ‘somebodies’ who are in a good space as this ‘good space’ needs to be anchored.

Of course we have a few niggles that come up…but these are dealt with so quickly and effortlessly…it seems so much easier to let go and move on.


We’re in the eye of the storm.

It is my sincere desire and intention that wherever we go, we touch people with this beautiful peaceful energy, thus giving them a chance to take a deep breath and relax.



No comments: