Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 1 October 2012

London Paralympics 2012

This was not something either of us had ever considered.

A few weeks before the Olympics started, Greg decided to try for tickets for the Paralympics. I have no idea what drove him to do so, but I reckon we needed to be there.

Tickets were available on Sunday, 2 September, so he bought them.


We went with my nephew and his wife and thoroughly enjoyed the wonderful atmosphere. What struck me the most was the incredible spirit of the audience as they clapped and cheered every single athlete. It was moving to hear the roar of exhilaration when the last athlete passed the finish line. I found myself in tears quite often.

We sat high up in the last row at the top, so much of what we could see was on the big screen as the people below were small like ants, but it was the atmosphere that made the trip for me.

Afterwards we wandered around the whole complex.

I wrote a long detailed blog about this experience on a different 'unseen' level called A beautiful day filled with love.

"What a loving and beautiful experience yesterday was!

When hubby managed to get the tickets, he had no idea what events we’d be watching…but of course the Universe and our HSs would make sure that it was absolutely perfect…and the significance of what I was seeing was not lost on me :-)

Relationships are my main focus mostly due to my own relationship…and the other very important relationship...that which we have with ourselves. We are in a relationship with the world around us, which is reflected in our relationship with-in ourselves.


So when we arrived in the main stadium…of all the athletics events we could have been watching…what were the first athletes we saw running…and continued to see running most of the time we were there? The visually impaired women who ran with guides. Admittedly, not all of them choose to run with a guide but most of them do…and all the guides seemed to be men. I am not sure if this is usual.
The guide is there to make sure that they know where they are, if there is a hill or a turn, that they run within their lane and where the finishing line is, etc. They are constantly talking to them as they run…although it is beyond me how they run and talk at the same time!!

In other words – a partnership…a relationship.

There is a great deal of symbolism in this.

I see the significance of the relationship of the divinities within each of us – the male and female aspects.

It is a partnership of trust and love. She trusts him to let her know the information she needs as they run. He is her eyes, her guide, her protector...leaving her free to do what she loves most...run.

I am not saying that the female aspect/person is blind - it is merely symbolic. Each brings something to the table to make it all the more powerful when we work together….whether it is the male/female aspect with-in or the male/female relationships with-out (in the world outside of us).

We, individually, are a complete and powerful person in our own right…but being in partnership with another makes us even more powerful…in much the same way that groups of people together are far more powerful than an individual.

I saw this too in the stadium…which I might add…was full to the brim with love and happiness.

Not every athlete was as capable as another. They categorise each athlete so that it is pretty fair according to their disability. Some athletes took ages to finish their run…but the spirit of love in the crowd was such that they clapped them on and roared their loving approval as they passed the finish line.

I spent most of the time quite tearful as I saw the displays of love all over the stadium. The whole place simply opened their hearts to these athletes and loved them through everything. Their love buoyed these athletes and gave them so much…and they in return gave us so much back too.

This was community spirit in action.

One of the athletes mentioned that instead of the roar of the 90,000 people being scary, which she’d been warned about, she found it was like a big warm hug.

As soon as we left the stadium after 4 hours of BEing in a place of love, I could feel the difference outside. People were still happy and smiling, but the same level of love was not present. We wandered around for about an hour and finally all four of us had had enough.

By this time I was in a constant sweat despite the cool drizzly day and my feet were on fire. Loads of energy coming through to anchor as I walked. But I was not the only one…all four of us felt it.

By the time we got on the tube I was feeling a bit queasy.

Needless to say, we were all exhausted from the emotions of the day.

I slept soundly for 12 hours last night…and I also requested that I not do any work in the ethers last night."