Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Tuesday 29 November 2016

Sailing ships

I'd like to say that I understand what happened this weekend, but I don't.

I know that some part of me does, but the human me is completely mystified.



Sunday I discovered that the rods I mentioned in the previous post are sticking out both the front and back of us. We are attached by sails (front and back) that had unfolded out of the rods, much like a magician pulling colourful hankies from a wand. Except that these were pure white and opened up into what looked like the sails of an old sailing ship.

I get the feeling that we are sailing through energies to reach a destination but I am not sure what the destination is.

I believe that this all started with the weekend prior to going to Waiwera. We had to get the energy to build much like we'd done in Australia prior to the walk-in. When in Waiwera we randomly came across a sailing ship.

Sunday was a day of integration and peaceful resting. We went walking, spent time together chatting and sleeping.

Since then I've been in a good space.

My hubby has changed jobs. His first job had him exploring the city of Hamilton and getting to know it. This time he is travelling throughout the Waikato, once again getting to know the area. I know he is finding it difficult. It always is. But what use are we if we cannot wade through dense thick energy, giving it the opportunity to change?

From what I understand, he is anchoring energy, the energy of unconditional love, whilst I do this at the hospital. Our son, on the other hand, is working in the animal world with dogs. Giving them love and happiness before they move on elsewhere with the understanding of what unconditional love from a human is. He also finds it difficult at times.

We always come back to the sanctuary of our peaceful home to recharge.

I get so much pleasure working with my patients, educating and assisting them to reach their fullest potential. Someone asked the other day why I never pass an opinion or tell people what to do. That is not what I am here for. My job is to hold a safe space for them within which they can explore the possibilities. A smile and cheerful attitude always get even the most grumpy of people smiling and happy.

I will never tell anyone what to do, even if asked for some guidance. There is far more value in creating a safe space, which takes the pressure off and allows new perspective that is perfect for that person. It is different for everyone and who am I to tell you what to do?

Life is an adventure, an exploration of who you are.


No comments: