Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 14 November 2016

Influencing our reality


I took part in the Round The Bridges this past Sunday, raising money for the Starship Children's Hospital.

It was a fun morning. Got a few bananas, a medal and some water for my effort!

Greg followed us taking photos.



The water cups are bio-degradable and being re-used as pots for seedlings which is a nice touch.

I really enjoy the sense of community that pervades throughout New Zealand. I don't know if it is just me and where I'm at?

I usually hate crowds but that day was good. The only thing that hasn't changed is when I'm in a crowd, I find it difficult to keep my balance and quite often find myself staggering with the weight of other's energies. It is not always possible to stop the mixing of auras and this unbalances me.

What really appeals to both Greg and I is that it doesn't take an age to get anywhere. There are no crowds of people and cars everywhere.

I suppose that's the advantage of living on two islands with the combined size of the UK but instead of being crowded by 65 million people, there are only 4.5 million. Gives me the breathing space I need.

In the evening we went to the Hamilton Gardens where they were hosting Gourmet Foods from Around the World where we found the most amazing wood-fired pizzas.

Greg experienced the major earthquake that rocked New Zealand in the very early hours of Monday morning. My sister-in-law said it was very weird to read about the earthquake occurring on Monday 14th, when she was still in Sunday 13th!

I didn't feel anything - I was out for the count.


Greg said it felt like being on a ship in the midst of a wild storm and made him feel seasick.

When I got to work Monday morning, there were a few areas in the hospital where water pipes had burst and a water cylinder had fallen, breaking and spilling its contents. The physiotherapy pool had emptied quite a bit of its water all over the floor.

Water water water everywhere - all the emotions bursting out, major cleansing and shifting.

Wellington and surrounds is struggling at the moment in the aftermath of the quake with gale force winds, storms and floods.

NZ floods

According to a website that a friend sent, NZ is continuing to experience strong quakes, some of them being felt as far north as Auckland.

GeoNet - Quakes

When I heard about the quakes, my first reaction was to place the whole of NZ under my protection. I got a very resounding NO. I may only protect where I am, as this is my reality and not everyone else's. Very reluctantly I withdrew.

We'd experienced this in East Grinstead - all around there would be floods and storms and EG would be fine save for a few minor incidents. We went to Australia for Christmas in 2013 taking Traevis with us (therefore leaving no presence of protection) and it was then that EG was hit by major flooding and winds blowing down our fence and one of our trees.

We don't realise how powerful we are in our own space and how much we influence our reality.

Greg and I have been given permission by Athena/Aeolus to create a ball of light above the affected areas, so that anyone who wishes to, may tap into it.

Blessings to those whose lives have been turned upside down by the quakes.


No comments: