Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 26 November 2016

Stronger than before

This weekend has been a rather peaceful chilled one.

Mostly because of the rain and wind. I believe it is normal to have a lot of wind in the spring, but not normal to have so much rain.

We spent the afternoon in an intimate way.




Initially I was guided to lay on top of Greg, his belly to my back, with his right hand on my heart and left hand on my womb.

We lay like this for approximately half an hour. It was okay, until the last ten minutes (I think it was ten minutes, cos I asked and was told another ten minutes more). I started to feel pains in upper back.

It was a relief to "get off" him and lay on the bed relaxing. My back was on fire.

What had occurred was this - small rods had grown out of his chest and my back, in line with each rib. Four by seven - 21 altogether - four for each rib that is connected to the sternum at the centre of the chest. They were metallic in colour, rainbow colours shooting off them as we moved, the predominant colours being green and purple. His rods fitted into my rods.

Later on I noticed tiny dainty wings, just like those you see on dragonflies, wrapped around each rod. As they moved gently I could see little rainbows.

I had asked the why of this, but never received an answer. I was merely reminded of a meditation I did a few years ago, maybe 4 or 5 years, where I was given a whole lot of information about Greg and I, but once I came out of the meditation I couldn't remember much. I tried to recall what happened because at the time it was quite mind boggling, but to no avail.

Yesterday I was given a snippet of that - we are not twin-flames but twin-rays and this I recognised.

Not sure what a twin-ray was, as I'd never heard it said anywhere, I did a Google search and came across this channel

Sanat Kumara The Twin Ray Explained vs the Twin Flame


and this article from the Spirit of Ma'at (love Drunvalo's work)

Enter the Divine Twin Ray Reunions

The Twin Ray is the ultimate. There is no need to look further for source as this is experienced with one another. The joy at this time as we have prepared long for this event is overwhelming even for the many Ascended Masters awaiting this reunion. You are the same Godspark that came from the loving embrace of Mother/Father God. It is quite a gift that we are coming into harmony with the one other half of ourselves.

There is much disbelief with this event, and I can only tell you that it is well worth the wait. For those who refuse to accept, you only prolong your advancement, as many ascensions are tied into the reunification with the Twin Ray. After working to reconnect and taking the time every day and night to complete the energy work necessary, your Twin Ray is then known as the Consort. Both of your missions are one and the same. The responsibility is held equally by both of you. At this point you have proven yourself worthy of the title, as together you have both conquered the densities to return as one love, one life, one entity.


Actually there is quite a lot of information out there, now that I've looked, lol.

It sort of makes sense. Just gotta figure out what the wings are all about.

My back is feeling good today as am I. We were both a little tired yesterday but fired up at the same time. One thing led to another and...um...it packed a punch...



No comments: