Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Thursday 3 November 2016

I'm in the mood for dancing

I feel really good today. Got a slight headache but I figure that must have something to do with the downloading strong energy pouring into the month of November.



Yesterday Greg had the most bizarre experience ever.  At one stage he thought he was on candid camera. He said he even looked around to see if he could spot any cameras.

His current job is something that he dislikes, but it's a job and a foot in the employment door in NZ. It is basically cold calling.

So yesterday he pops into this unpresuming warehouse building with a red door.

He has a long chat with the owner (Kiwis are incredibly friendly and welcoming) and randomly mentioned that he doesn't really like what he is currently doing. The guy perks up and says he's got a position available, would Greg like to have an interview now?

What?

"Well," said the man, "I like you."

Turns out he got the job. Company car and expenses - to start asap.

He tells me about it last night and says maybe it's a good thing it happened, cos it's not a job he would have applied for. He thinks he cannot go back into paper/printing again.

Say what? Finally...

The universe has given him several chances to move out of that area and each time he goes back into it. No amount of persuasion worked. This is one stubborn man.

Someone/something ran out of patience and hit him with a whammy, not giving him a chance to second guess himself or come up with excuses as to why he couldn't!

Haha...to say I am happy for him is an understatement.

The car thing is an answer for me too. I was just thinking the other day how nice it would be to have my car back so I can simply get in and go. I feel somewhat curtailed. Now we will have two cars - one of which we don't have to worry about expenses for.

Sweet as...

P.S. We're spending the weekend in Waiwera with friends, so I will be dancing with my dance partner.