Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Tuesday 8 November 2016

Colour My World

Colour My World by Petula Clark has been running around in my head for the last few days.

It took me a while to find the song cos (of course) I don't know the lyrics...just knew that sunshine was involved.

It is such a joyful song, how can a person not feel happy listening to this?




This weekend was fun.

Just before we left, the energy in my sacral started to build. It sorta reminded me of the build up of energy we experienced during the ceremonies in Australia in 2012, prior to the walk-in.

My instinct was to allow it to strengthen over the weekend, to what purpose I wasn't sure.

Lol...we went to visit an historical home. The alarm went off. All four of us grinning at the strength of our combined energies causing havoc.

I've not experienced that type of thing in a while, not since 1998 on our arrival in London when we first started doing tantra with intent. The television and lights would turn on and off, the shower pour with water then turn off. Spooked the hell out of us, so we stopped, because clearly we couldn't control the energy created.

Tantric energy is not something to be trifled with. We once again, after a brief break, started again, but very slowly and very cautiously.

I can feel my feminine creative energy amping up. But once again I find myself automatically damping it down, simply because I know how strong it can get. In the back of my mind is the very ill patients coming through the sleep lab. What will it do to them? And that is the problem I face - my fear.

But...I could sit here mulling it over, or I could let this energy run as it wants to.

I also came to the realisation this weekend that I've become a bit of a misery guts. Or maybe I should rephrase that and say that our joy has not increased. It's been marching on the spot for a few years now...in line with the sacred union.

It is time for us to step it up a notch and continue with our mission of balancing the sacred masculine and feminine both with-in and with-out.


No comments: