Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Thursday 10 November 2016

Alchemical change

11/11 today!

Strange to think that we are in the future compared to most of the world.

I've found out why we needed the creative sacral energy to build in strength.


It somewhat confused our brain and the normal reaction is to dissipate it with an orgasm! But whilst it was "nice", it didn't quite hit the spot. Almost as though a very small portion was involved in the orgasm, the rest was focused elsewhere.

Which begged the question - what is this energy being used for?

An answer to which I did not get until this morning.

I can still feel the energy of desire running through my body. It's a very light, gentle and expansive feeling. Don't know how else to explain it.

Wednesday night I did a night shift and found I could barely keep my eyes open, I was so exhausted. I got home Thursday morning to hear the news about the US election. I assumed that the strong emotions running around the planet about was in direct correlation to my exhaustion. I slept for 8 hours solid during the day (which is unusual for me) and another 12 hours last night - without waking.

Bing - my eyes opened at 5am and that was it - enough sleep. Laying in the quiet dark of the house, I could hear Greg's rhythmic breathing letting me know he was still fast asleep.

My sacral was still doing the gentle dance of love. As I tuned in I could see the energy from my root, sacral and solar plexus running up through the heart to the higher heart and out. The song Colour my World ran around in my head as I tuned into the top three - the crown, third eye and throat - all doing the same as the lower three. Greg, as the masculine energy, stands behind me, our conjoined energy flowing.

The strong negative emotions of the world pour in through the back of my higher heart, to be transformed into a beautiful creative energy of love before moving out the front and back to where it all came from. I've not transmuted world energy in a while. I will continue to send out the transmuted rainbow energy as long as it keeps pouring into my heart for transformation, honoured and happy to do so, no matter how long it takes.

This energy is being sent back to EVERYONE to use as they wish. I reckon the world is at a stage where it will only be used to create something WE as a collective want. Those minorities who've been in power will no longer get a look in. We may make a few mistakes as we get to grips with the possibilities. Many of us might still think within the box, but this energy is so expansive in its gentleness it will dissolve those walls.

We're changing the world, each one of us in our own way.


No comments: