Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Thursday 24 November 2016

The answers lay with-in

Over the last two months I've applied for several things, but have heard nothing after the initial answer. I'll go back over my emails to find the acknowledgement but they are nowhere to be found. I call to find out and there is no record at all of me ever applying!?

What?


This got me to thinking. Maybe I should stop looking outside of myself for help and go with-in to find it.

Let me clarify. For example, I sometimes use the homeopathic remedy Mixed Pollen, if my eyes get aggravated. All I need do is imagine I've taken it and feel it coursing through my body healing as it goes. Simple as...

I woke up from a dream this morning where I was telling someone that I'd planted a wheel and a bike grew. This to me, is confirmation, that the most unexpected and logically "impossible" is very possible. We just have to believe it with every inch of our bodies. Thoughts and emotions are very much hand in hand with what appears in our reality.

If we need a helping hand at times and those are available. But for us to depend on it, well those days are past.

Interestingly one morning after a night shift, I was idly thinking about my job, all the things I've done over my life which have been so different and yet I know there is a reason I've picked up all the skills I have.

I'd came across a very interesting website Focused Life-Force Energy. This got me to thinking about the protection I place around myself and the property we live in. One thing led to another and suddenly I had a vision or maybe it was a dream, cos I seem to have dozed off.

In it I saw myself wiring up a patient for a sleep study. We were diagnosing as usual, but the treatment is where we diverged from what we do now. We used sound healing to impact positively on the body. This sound healing was used to "normalise" the body so that it could heal itself of whatever the problem is. It was a lot more complicated than that, but that is the gist of it...um,sort of. There is so much more that I cannot put into words.

When I came to, I was so excited and buzzing. Having a shower later, I felt so much gratitude welling up when I realised that this is in my future. I am not sure how, but that is not for me to worry about. My job is to immerse myself in this dream and be it to bring it to fruition.

It reminded me of an ancient lifetime where we used sound healing in crystal caves. We'd lay in the crystal caves, either in a group or individually depending on what was needed, and through the use of our voice/s echoing, would lift ourselves emotionally and energetically.

This is the way hospitals should be used, as a place of empowerment and healing, not the fear inducing image it has now. I often walk around the hospital feeling the despairing/despondent fearful energy. My job is to transmute this as much as possible as I shine my light, bringing hope where there is despair.

Another interesting titbit, is that I watched the news last night. I don't normally do so. I've heard snippets of information from Greg about Kaikoura and the major earthquake that occurred on 14 November. It seems that the seabed rose up out of the water by 2 metres. It has changed the whole topography of that area. A person interviewed said that where they had no beach at all, they now have 15!

The entrance to the harbour is inaccessible and therefore all the boats doing whale watching are unable to take anyone out. Tourism has fallen to none existent and therefore no income for those living there.

Another segment showed a guy who takes people out kayaking. He said that the first time he went out after the quake, he noticed bubbles rising up from the seabed that smelt sulphurous. After the intial the puzzlement, he got very excited diving down and finding that it was like a wonderland of bubbles. He has named them Hope Springs after his daughter.

It seems that the whales and dolphins are back doing their thing off the coast of Kaikoura.

Is this Lemuria raising up? Are we reaching a stage of enlightment/development where this is possible. The land is rising up slowly as we change our ways of Being?

There are so many stories of empowerment showing up across the world. We as a species are tired of being slaves to the few and are taking back our power.

It may seem chaotic/difficult - change is never pretty. But remember, we are the ones we've been waiting for. It is us who are changing the present and therefore the future. This is what we incarnated for and each one of us is doing it our own way.

Woot, this is so exciting!


P.S. as I was writing the ending of this post, Europe's Final Countdown started playing. Lol...I don't think it's a countdown, it's a count up to a new way of life.



No comments: