Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Thursday 17 November 2016

What are the chances?

Phew! It's been a week of happenings. I'm so pleased I am finished working for the week.

As Greg was walking past a store selling carpets, most of them out on the sidewalk, a guy randomly asked him, "Hey bro, do you think they have any magic carpets?" In a typically Kiwi fashion he shouted the question, "Hey bro, got any magic carpets. We wanna go for a ride."


Lol...you gotta love the Kiwi sense of humour.


Our mail is being re-directed here from the UK. We got a package of our mail with a little handwritten letter attached (Wow when last did you get a handwritten letter in the post?). It had been sent to our address in the UK and re-directed here.

It came from someone who used to live in the same road in the UK. Their mail was being re-directed to NZ too.

She gave us her address in NZ (just down the road from us), her email address and apologised that it took her so long to post our mail back to us in East Grinstead!! In future, she said, she'd be quicker about forwarding it on to us.

I contacted her on the email address supplied explaining that we'd also moved from UK to NZ. We've come to the conclusion that Royal Mail must have gotten a bit confused by two mail re-directions from the same road in the UK going to NZ.

What are the chances?

Geez this kinda thing has been happening to me since I landed in NZ.

No comments: