Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Thursday 28 April 2011

Letting go of any fear you have of strong emotions

This is a blog written by a friend - it reinforces my channel about negative emotions. Synchronicity, eh?

http://matarikidimension.wordpress/

There is a particular part of the 7 Directions Meditations which is pretty much what my day was about yesterday:


I INVITE THE SPIRITS OF THE SOUTH TO BE WITH ME IN MY SACRED ALTAR!
Greet these spirits, and give thanks to the spirits of the element of WATER – to the rivers and steams, the lakes, the great mother oceans, for the rain and the water we drink and in which we bathe. Feel gratitude for your EMOTIONS, which are your guidance system. Let go of any fear you have about strong emotions, understanding that your feelings are tools that show you the way forward!

I wrote about feeling anger yesterday … yes, well … it was rage… it was scary… but I let go of any fear and I sat with this feeling to see what it had to teach me.

The rage was connected with a long-standing issue which I had only really allowed myself to wake up to a couple of years ago.
I did the rage bit then … thought I had walked through that particular firewalk .. but yesterday it came visiting again managing to get in via my daughter ..which made the rage all the more potent.

It was my daughter who helped me wake up to what had been happening and I began to see what I hadn’t want to look at for pretty much all of my life.

It was when the insidious nature of this hurt accumulated from generations began to try to latch on to her that I finally woke up and faced it once and for all.

So .. yesterday… I sat in the bath feeling this rage build up inside me.

The feelings were very powerful.

I began to feel that with this amount of fire burning inside me I could be capable of anything.

It was then that I had a major breakthrough.

The fires of transformation showed me so many people who had committed crimes and had been locked away.

I felt a huge and overwhelming compassion for them.

I felt they were me and I was them.

I saw no separation between us.

A wave of compassion swept over everyone and everything and it was then that I could finally look upon the faces of those who I had only moments ago been feeling such rage against and I saw them for who they were … and I felt compassion.

The fires of transformation gave way to the waves of compassion.

It is not for the faint hearted… to feel these intense emotions but now I can even look upon it as a gift and the compassion is turning to gratitude and even maybe the faint stirrings of love.

I feel that after this experience I can see that no feelings are truly negative. In fact these powerful emotions like anger, rage and hate .. if we really feel them can breakthrough into waves of love.

We need not fear them.

There is nothing to fear for what we find underneath everything is Love.

The love which embraces all.


Matariki




To read my channel click on this link to my website http://www.karencottle.com/Page_2.html

No comments: