Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 23 April 2011

Crystalline changes

Over the last week I’ve been shedding. Not only my internal emotions but externally as well. My skin is constantly dry no matter how much moisturiser I apply – within an hour it is dry. It is a strange dryness, though, not a peeling one like you get when you have too much sun. It is simply almost a shedding of my skin. I’ve also been so extremely thirsty – drinking gallons of water every day – so much so that I’m surprised I’m not a big round balloon of water.


Last night I awoke at approximately midnight to find that I was so thirsty again my eyeballs were dry and hurting as I opened my eyes. I had to blink several times to get the tear ducts working.


As I lay pondering this situation which seems to be getting critical and wondering if this was a sign of diabetes, when I suddenly got the word ‘metamorphosis’.

Aha – shedding an outer skin. Then up popped yesterday’s date 22/4/2011 or the other version 4/22/2011.

I thought about numerology – I’ve dabbled a bit but am no expert. Here is what I got –

4 = 4
2+2 = 4
2+0+1+1 = 4

A light went on – triple 4 has to have some significance but I couldn’t remember what.

Anyway I fell asleep and dreamt this:

Our bodies are changing to crystalline. We are using copious amounts of water in this process of change. As we change we become less water and more crystalline in nature. I then got a vision of Earth from outer space and she was one big crystal. Everything in and on her is also changing to more crystalline in nature and those crystals that have been hidden deep within her are being activated.

We are tuning into those crystals and calling to ourselves the crystal caves of Lemuria and Atlantis. Not physically but in the ethers and eventually they will appear physically.

I then saw Atlantis rise out of the sea. As we are going to be less water-based so is Gaia and she will have more land masses. I saw thousands of us from the countries around the Atlantic (I think it was the Atlantic – I’m assuming here) moving onto this new and beautiful land. It was initially desolate (as can be imagined after having been under the sea for aeons) but with coaxing from all of us the land flourished.

This is our raising in consciousness.

I found interesting as there’d been a brief discussion about the crystal caves of Atlantis this past week and I have a memory of using the caves to tune our bodies and release issues.

I have just looked up the Triple 4 and find it has to do with Resurrection. How apt.

I have no idea how true this is but it was a beautiful and hopeful dream that I thought I would share and hopefully someone might add more insights to mine.