Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Wednesday 13 April 2011

An interesting life

Saturday, 9 April 2011
My little Muntjac deer had slightly longer horns and spent most of the time curled up in my lap, finally standing on the last three breaths. We spent time together just ‘being’ in each other’s company.

Sunday, 10 April 2011
My little Muntjac deer is fully-grown with his full set of horns – this surprised me – surely it cannot have been so quick? He lay down at my right side with his front legs in my lap and seemed to doze until the end. Instead, a ram with brown markings on his face stood in front of me the whole time through the meditation. He had huge curling horns and his body was glowing whitely.


When I reached the final breath the ram and the deer stood facing away from me and I could see reins of light running from me to them. The next thing I was standing in a chariot and dressed like Athena. She was in me as well as next to me. She said the ram and deer were me and I was taking me for a ride in the chariot. The ram and deer did not move their legs as we swished past the planets. At one stage they turned and touched noses before looking back at me. I felt an overwhelming feeling of love as my eyes teared up. It was the most beautiful thing I’ve ever experienced. Not because of the beauty of space but the beauty of the emotions I was feeling.

When we came back they turned to face me and we had a group hug, all three of us looking into each other’s eyes.
 
The male deer represents tenacious stamina, strength, independence and protection.
 




 
Ram symbolises power, force, drive, energy, virility, protection and fearlessness.
 






 
Monday, 11 April 2011
I tried to do the Merkaba but kept losing focus until I eventually gave up.

Tuesday, 12 April 2011
What an amazing day - one minute happy and filled with sunshine (literally), the next very cold and tearful. All day I’ve been feeling a lightness in my body as though it is less dense in vibration. An almost purged and clean feeling of lightness.

It’s been amazing in that as I sit here I know that deep within me there has been a releasing of an old and the unfurling of a new. What the new is I don’t know – still too early to tell but I do know that I feel euphoric and so very happy. All I want to do is listen to music with a happy beat and dance all day (which I have been doing in the last hour).


I’ve had a few realisations as well. I’m not sure how to put them into words except to say that they are knowledge that I’ve always had but never really felt as though they were in my very tissues – maybe this is part of the unfurling of the new. Time will tell.

This is in contrast to yesterday, when I was very tired and lethargic.

I tried the Merkaba last night but the recording that I had wouldn’t work. I did a portion of it and then fell asleep!

Wednesday, 13 April 2011
The ram and deer stood apart from me while I did the first six breaths until I started the pranic breathing. They pressed their noses against my navel and when I lifted the sphere to the heart area they helped me move it up and anchor it there.

When we’d finished the 17th breath we sat down in a field filled with meadow flowers. We simply enjoyed each other’s company, love flowing between our hearts.

Hephestemon and my guardian angel appeared. My guardian angel’s name is Jamarias. I’ve never been able to see her clearly – she simply appears as a bright light.

They both gave me some information. My energy is moving out through the NHS lighting the way and causing disruption. I need to remain focused and balanced so that this slow heavy energy can change into a lighter vibration. It is not only affecting medicine but also the pharmaceutical companies.

Once all has been sorted they will anchor my energy in the NHS and I can move on to do other work. This is pretty much the same as what happened when I worked in the field of law.

I have also worked briefly in education - but it was very brief - only 6 months.

I must stress that I am not the only one doing this energy work. There are many. The only difference is that I am an Anchor of Balance for Love and Pleasure and it is this energy together with those others doing the energy work that will work its magic. I am simply the anchor for this work.

Each place I’ve worked has landed in my lap without too much effort. There was not much effort in the move from South Africa to the UK. It was the inner changes that caused a chaotic time.

It makes me curious to know where else I will be working – first law, then medical...where next? It makes for an interesting life!
 
 

No comments: