Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 31 October 2016

Don't dream it, be it

We went to the local theatre to see Rocky Horror on Friday night. What a hoot!

It wasn't the slick production we'd seen in London. But the enthusiasm of the actors and the audiences' heckling made it a night to remember. Lol...it was definitely the raunchiest production I've ever seen!


I was caught by surprise when they started singing Don't Dream It, Be It - which had my third eye tingling and buzzing like I've never felt before, the strength of it pulling me out of the moment and into another space. It was in this "other" space that I realised every time those five words were sung my third eye went into overdrive, the power of it electrifying my body.

We have reached a stage where we no longer have to dream about making our reality, nor do we have to work hard with intention. We simply feel it, know it and it is.

2012 was a very special year in many ways, but most especially with the three ceremonies (prior to, during and after the walk-in - read about them here, here and here) yet towards the end of 2012 it kinda felt like Greg and I had veered off course. I recognise now that we had to develop other aspects of ourselves. Almost as though a part of us was treading water, while we collected more experiences and knowledge. I'd been wondering when we'd once more be back on track. I knew that we had to do what we had to do (despite not wanting to) in order to be where we are today. Not that I knew where we'd be, just that we would be somewhere else rather than where we were.

This weekend was special as the same beautiful sacred union energy we used to experience as a couple leading up to the walk-in and for a while thereafter, made its appearance and that was when I knew we were back on track.

YAY!

It is time for me to stop dreaming of and missing being back in that blissful space we were in. We're there now and can move forward with the sacredness of our union.

The energy of the house and grounds have also changed subtly. I find myself feeling nurtured and totally safe, so much so that we can move further into realms we've never dreamed of.

I cannot tell you how happy and joyful it is to be back in the same space of loving completely from the heart. May it permeate our lives fully.