Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 2 January 2016

Pushing over the fake wall



My hubby lectured me yesterday about my attitude to emigrating. Said it was "weird" not to want to go, as it encompassed all the dreams we'd ever had. Everything we want rolled into one.

"What is stopping you from that?"

He is so ready to move, he'd pack up and go NOW.

*Sigh*

Nothing like a right royal bollocking to shock one into action. 

Initially I sulked like a teenager, but gradually I came round.

So this morning, I decided to scrub the shower and work off any frustrations I had with myself, the repetitive work helping me to sink deep within myself.

Much to my surprise, I found out that there was nothing there. No beliefs or emotions standing in my way. I'd just become so used to the stance that the "fake", pretty insignificant wall was still standing. When I pushed at it, it fell apart. The relief was overwhelming.

Very bizarre...to have a belief about a belief?

An instant vision popped up - I could see myself holding my passport with the granted visa. It was the same very visible and tangible experience that I had before I wrote my exam in July. I saw myself dancing with joy, a paper in my hand. I held on to that very real experience, immersing myself the emotions over and over - it spurred me on to study harder.

Today's vision is exactly the same. Guess what I will be focusing on?