Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 18 January 2016

Serious overhaul

Towards the end of last week, Greg started to develop a cold.




It steadily got worse over the weekend, so he spent the whole weekend in bed sleeping.

This is unusual for him. Approximately two months ago the same thing happened.

This man seldom gets ill and if he is, he just gets on with it. Nothing stops him.

Lol...he is finding is very hard to process the fact that he is "normal" like everyone else.

The energy side of things are hotting up as we get a very serious overhaul of our bodies.

I was laid low yesterday too. Feeling rather sorry for myself, but as I am travelling to Manchester, I've drugged myself to the eyeballs.

I wouldn't normally do this. I'd let it ride out naturally and go with the flow...but this time I cannot.

Neither of us are eating.

Wish me luck.