Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Tuesday 5 January 2016

Some movement

The London Visa Application Centre have acknowledged receipt of my visa application which has now been forwarded for allocating to a case officer.



It is great that I can track it online.

Greg contacted the South African Police this morning and the phone was answered!! The person on the other end was quite helpful and said that the clearances should be ready for collection next week.

Both my managers at work have been very obliging about creating work for me. From having nothing to do this week, I am now working every day/night. I am indeed so grateful to them.

Not sure what is happening with regard to the locum work...but at least I am generating an income.

Despite it meaning that I might not be working with them, both my managers have gone out of their way to fill in the references required for the locum work (again seemingly a great deal of paperwork!). How can I ever thank them?

I am so very blessed and humbled, despite the stresses of this relocation.