Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Wednesday 27 January 2016

Au revoir

Tonight I am flying out.



When next I post a blog, I will be on the other side of the earth - 13 hours ahead of the UK in the future!

Wow! This is exciting.

It is a brief bittersweet parting for Greg and I.

I'm going to miss him so much. But Wow what an adventure and the start of a new life for both of us.

Things changed yesterday, when his visa arrived. He has to be in NZ before 15 April. Unfortunately the cats won't be ready for shipping until end of April. So we are going to put them in a cattery for the three weeks prior - which is not ideal or recommended, but what can we do?

So it won't be long before he and Traevis are in NZ with me.

It feels like it is happening so fast and yet it's been months of planning all finally coming together very quickly.

Other good news is that my work colleague applied for the second job with Waikato and got it! I am so excited for him - again it all happened so quickly.

Seems I'm gonna be surrounded by the most amazing people in my new world.

I'm a happy bunny.