Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 16 January 2016

Brushing up on my knowledge

It is gonna be very strange to be in Manchester. The last time I was there was when we did a three week camping trip around the UK in approximately 2004.



We camped as far north as John O'Groats, Scotland (lol...yes of course we've done the "one far end of the UK to the other" at Land's End) - how can you live here and not do that!

It seems a bit of a palaver to get there. Nothing is straight forward.

Overland train from East Grinstead to London Victoria, tube to London Euston, overland train to Warrington Bank Quay and then on to Earlestown to Eccles. From there it is a 25 minute walk to the hospital. The way back is even more complicated in that I have to get off at Manchester Victoria, catch a tram to Manchester Piccadilly to get the overland train to London Euston. I have booked myself into a guest house right opposite the hospital.

I leave on Monday and return Friday every week for the next three weeks. They'd like me to work right until the end of February but I am not able to commit that long, so we've agreed a definite for the next three weeks and then from week to week thereafter.

I've had to brush up on my 10/20 EEG wire-ups, as we mostly do the 9 lead. I've not done a 10/20 in years. They have a different system to what I am used to. I'm looking forward to learning something new, cos I feel a little stagnant.

Lol...what can I say...I am a perpetual student.