Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Wednesday 6 January 2016

It's ready

The SAPCCs are ready for collection!!!

YAY!

I am so happy I could bust a gut.



My cousin in New Zealand sent me an email last night saying that a friend of their managed to get their South African Police Clearance Certificate in one day. She gave me the name and telephone number of the person who did it for their friend.

Being a bit skeptical, I did an internet search to get reviews and came across the name and email address of the person in charge of the police clearances. From what I'd read, this Group Leader is super fast.

So I took a chance late last night after work to send an email and got a response this morning that they were done and ready for collection.

Helps to know the right people.

YAY! We're gonna break our "dry January" and crack a bottle of champagne this evening.