Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 9 January 2016

Well looked after



Immigration New Zealand in London have been very patient and understanding of my unlimited amount of questions and worries.


I suppose it is no different from what I do in that we both know how anxious people get with something new and unknown.

The SAPCCs arrive on Tuesday from South Africa and I will then forward them to the INZ for processing.

In the meanwhile the locum work has morphed itself into a very generous package. The agency have been extremely efficient. A streamlined service that has been helpful setting up accommodation, negotiating contracts and even giving me contacts for setting up an umbrella company because of the tax implications.

I feel well looked after at the moment by everything in my reality.

The new moon has had an effect as during the night I developed a very painful area in my left upper back around the shoulder blade. Kinda feels like sword has pierced in my back angling down and coming out my chest where the heart is. I keep looking down expecting to see it. Too much movement has the area spasming so strongly it takes my breath away.

It does not feel karmic/past life. But more like a new energy cutting through the old.

I have taken time to go inside and find out what it is, but have not been able to get a handle on it as I am so tired I keep falling asleep. I've landed up spending the day in my jim-jams doing nothing but sleep. That is what my body wants, that is what it will get.

Greg had this prior to Christmas - same thing - a strong sword-like energy that had him sleeping for days on end.

He is clucking around me like an anxious mother hen - lol don't tell him I said that.