Portal opening

Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

Please be aware - I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).

Monday, 25 January 2016

Getting on with it

In spite of my body not being well, I am capable of getting on with what I need to do.

It is a very strange sensation of working from two perspectives.

Greg is still suffering quite a bit, but is definitely on the mend.

Our poor daughter has been struggling with her health too and is now been quarantined to her flat for ten days.

Our son is the only healthy person in the family.

It has been very awkward trying to find something to eat that my body likes. Everything tastes awful, either like cardboard or too sweet. The only meals that both of us have been able to stomach are home-made chicken soup and some light pasta salad.

We are both constantly exhausted, but despite this I am getting on with what I need to do.

Yesterday I spent the day clearing out my cupboards. All the clothes I am taking with are packed in a suitcase, the balance has been committed to a suction bag for placing inside the crate when it arrives. The rest is bagged up ready for the charity shop.

I've also taken down the curtains as they need to be dry cleaned and re-hung the rental curtains that came with the house.

The cats are having their bloods taken today to check the rabies vaccination has taken.

I fly out on Wednesday via Dubai, arriving in Auckland on Friday afternoon.

I'll spend the weekend with my aunt before shuttle busing to Hamilton. I start work on Tuesday 2 February.

Greg is looking a little stunned. It has all happened so quickly - considering immigration advised it would take 3-4 weeks, but only took one week. He asked me how I feel. I actually don't feel anything. I don't know why, I am just getting on with it.

I am trying to do as much as I can before I leave - it is quite a lot to leave Greg to do on his own.

I also need to visit the dentist for a last check up and say one final goodbye to friends.

It's all go.