Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 6 November 2015

Changes of great magnitude

Listening to Jim Self's latest webinar, and a three hour session of Yoga Nidra, has helped me to become a little more centred.


I also got a lot of insights that have slowly, over the last 24 hours, taken shape in a way that I can understand.

This craziness I have recently experienced reminds me of three occasions in the past. Each time it happened just before I made a huge leap in my consciousness and way of being. Somehow my subconscious mind and body knew this massive change was going to happen (the conscious part of me blissfully unaware) and found it very distressing. So distressing that they'd throw all kinds of obstacles in the way to stop me, even as I inexorably sailed forward.

"Better the devil ye know..."

To say that I went through hell with those changes, is an understatement. I remember them well.

Neither of these are what I'd call dark nights of the Soul of which I've had many. These were something totally different. I was going through a simulated death to reach the new me. I was shedding the "old" me. In fact, in two of them I physically died, one of them had my body voiding itself in a very alarming way causing my hubby to panic.

I am once again going through this "death" as highlighted in Aluna Joy's post that I uploaded today. Reading this really jogged my memory and helped me to understand where I am.

As we move up into higher consciousness, we need to shed the denser version of ourselves to accommodate the greater amount of our Soul's energy/light. Basically we are "ascending" without leaving this body behind. In order to do so, many adjustments are needed which can be extremely uncomfortable and alarming not only to the body but to the 3D mind.

There is a very specific timing involved with this change. I am not aware of what it is and so must be patient as everything slowly falls into place. All I do know is that when I get where I am going, it will be a change of such great magnitude as I have never experienced before.

But, until then, I have to bear in mind that there are a lot of loose ends I need to tie up, which I've been neglecting.

I am sincerely hoping that this "death" will be a little easier, but then again, the Universe never throws anything at us that we cannot handle.

Lol...it sounds very unnerving, doesn't it?