Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Sunday 1 November 2015

Plans? What plans?

I had the last of my vaccinations today, as have the cats.

Yuck. I don't like to think about the chemicals running around in both my body and that of the cats, so I won't.



What a pity homeopathic nosodes are not recognised worldwide. The first ‘law’ behind vaccines and homeopathy is the same: like cures like. The difference between a nosode and a conventional vaccine is that there are no dangerous chemicals and additives in the homeopathic remedy. I've been using remedies and nosodes for about 20 years.

I turned away from conventional medicine when it couldn't cure a recurring ear infection for our son when he was about a year old. I studied herbal medicine, remedies and homeopathy in a bid to help him...which I did. It boosted my confidence and after that I've only ever treated my family with alternative medicine.

Admittedly not a path for everyone, but it suited/s me.

The cats and I have taken another hit for Team Cottle in reaching for our dream.

It's all go in the Cottle household.

We started clearing out stuff, taking down to the charity shop or the dump. Always good to have a clear out of the clutter.

On Skype this morning, Ashlee and I sort of planned our road trip very loosely. We've decided to wing it and go wherever we feel we want to be. Rather freeing I think. No plans, just go.

When I was young I used to be very good at being spontaneous and winging it, but have become a little more of a planner as I've gotten older. I see that past me in Ashlee as she is loves being spontaneous. I used to get myself into all kinds of scrapes.

Lol...then I met Greg who is an planner extraordinaire...