Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 14 November 2015

Break through



Wow, break through indeed.




I have finally lost my fear of moving forward.

It took a while...

Sometimes we need to reach breaking point to finally let go. In the letting go, we accept and embrace only to find it is not that freaky after all.

Does this mean that everything will move faster? No. What it does mean is that I am now ready to roll with the punches with ease and grace.

I gave my hub a very deeply intimate meditational massage on Sunday, pouring both my love and fears into him. He in turn transmuted any fears, thus returning to me 1000x more positive than I gave. It filled me to the brim leaving no space for anything other than love.

This week has been a fairly good week, getting better as the week progressed. There have been a few ups and downs but I have been riding the wave with a far greater ease.

Amazing what pure unconditional love can do.

My deep gratitude to my darling hubby for assisting me to transform and feel the positive in everything.