Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 16 November 2015

So much grief



So much pain, suffering and grief swirling around.


I am not quite sure of the sequence of events, but will capture it to the best of my abilities. It is always difficult to put out-of-world experiences into words and then to box it within time constraints.

As we were getting ready for a deep intimate meditational massage session last night, Greg seemed a bit clumsy. On reflection, I think he was ungrounded and unfocused as though his consciousness was elsewhere.

His warm hands ran over my body as he anointed me. I vaguely noticed that he was hesitant, almost reverential. 

The room was quite cold despite the central heating, so he placed a warmed towel over me, but every time he moved it, I could feel a waft of cold air. Initially it startled me until I realised that the cool energy was creating a surge of some kind.

I too felt somewhat ungrounded and unfocused, somehow here but not here.

He knelt next to me for a while his warm hands on my back where the heart area is, pouring in his love, while constructing something. What, I am still not sure.

When the powerful orgasm spilt over, I felt myself shoot through some kind of portal. A sense of joy, shortly followed a second later by a tsunami wave of pain, fear, suffering and grief. So much grief within which I could hear thousands upon thousands of women's voices crying out.

It was so strong, a surge of my own grief joined the ululating women the world over as the energy moved through my heart.

I cried and cried, deep sobbing gulps, Greg holding me as I did so.

Then peaceful calm descended.

I've not transmuted for the collective for many months.

I am grateful to be of service. May our love wrap the world in a warm embrace.