Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 21 November 2015

A decisive decision

I woke up Friday morning with a firm conviction that I need to fly out to South Africa. No more dithering, sitting around waiting and feeling a bit like an indecisive wet rag.




I phoned our travel agent and booked a direct flight from London to Cape Town.

I leave Friday 27 November and return ten days later. Short I know, but the best I can do. Strangely enough the flight was the same one he'd told me about a month ago. Must be a difficult time of year, neither school holidays nor quite yet Christmas.

I cannot tell you how relieved I am to have done this. If the SAPCC comes back while I am out there, that is great as I can collect in person.

My mother is excited - she will drive down to Cape Town to collect me from the airport. She's planning and planning. So much travelling to do as both our families are spread out over the Western Cape. I have managed to narrow it down to visiting my stepdad, my father, my brother and my lovely in-laws. If I have time I will visit with old friends and other family. Unfortunately I won't be able to get to see my sister as she is too far away.

Lol...gonna be exhausted when I get back.