Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 18 January 2013

The amazing alchemy that is life



The deeper we move into this month, the more I realise the energies with-in me have changed in a tangible way making everything so much easier.

For years, the clearing of negative emotional debris has been my focus. I’ve always wondered when it would end because it seemed to go on forever. It is still an on-going quest, but is, as I said, much easier and much quicker.

As time has gone by, I noted the changes with-in manifesting in my reality with-out. But it was so subtle that it was in looking back that I recognised how much I’d transformed.


Today it is not so subtle. Someone on the outside looking in would wonder what on earth I am talking about. But you learn, by listening to yourself and your body, to understand what is going on with-in yourself, so you can recognise this same process with-in others.

To some it may simply be that I am lucky. Ain’t that so very far from the truth!

In this play that is life - I am all of it, from the director, to the producer, to the script writer to the actors and everything in between. I cannot do this on my own, so I have split myself off into different aspects to play all the parts, placing a veil of forgetfulness over everything so that I and my cast can really immerse ourselves and take on the personalities necessary. They/I are doing an amazing job in this incredibly startling play that is my life.

As the peace with-in me grows, the stronger its effect is on others.

If for example, I am faced with an irate patient - an interaction with someone that spirals me down - the blame does not lie with anyone else but me, it doesn’t matter who it is. It could be anything that triggers them. Maybe they’ve had a bad day at work, a fight with their partner or anything along those lines. I simply happen to be in their firing line. It is up to me to make sure I am centred and it does not affect me.

Mostly it doesn’t. I am able, without great difficulty, to remain centred and calm. Without thought I am able to sweet talk them from my heart, which in turn relaxes the patient until they are, if not smiling and talkative, at least less grumpy and more amenable. Of course, there have been occasions when their anger has sparked mine, so it hasn’t always easy to continue being balanced. 

The genius element in this game of life is that in recognising their ‘stuff’ has touched on my ‘stuff’ and dragged it to the surface, it gives me the opportunity to investigate what the heck is going on with me. The patient was/is simply the messenger, one of the actors in the play - it is my attitude that makes the difference.

So, instead of me playing the victim and expecting everyone else to change (which might never happen), I transform myself by transmuting the energy output that I have and therefore the reality that I live in. As I do so, everything around me morphs to complement the new vibrational energy that moves with-in me.

It’s all theatre - smoke and mirrors which helps me to understand the energy with-in myself, and therefore the energy that I transmit out into the world that makes up my reality. It’s the alchemical potential of changing a base metal (fear) into gold (love).

Ya gotta love how incredibly clever we are to have set up such amazing journeys for ourselves.


No comments: