Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 18 January 2013

Tiger tail/tale



Going for a walk just after New Year was a very strange event.

As hubby and I were walking cars were driving by hooting and waving, smiles on their faces. Hubby kept asking me if I knew the people. Can’t say I did. Anyways, after a while it became a bit of a puzzle and had me wondering whether I had grown horns or a tail.

As we strolled back home the path narrowed so we were walking single file – hubby behind me.

I heard him exclaim and then start laughing so uncontrollably that tears were pouring down his face. He couldn’t talk but kept pointing at my backside.


It sorta gave me a bit of a complex and I kept patting my bum to figure out what the problem was…and then I felt it.

Haha…as I love tigers so much and always talk about my inner tiger, hubby had bought me a tiger catsuit, with ears, bowtie and tail as a humorous Christmas pressie.

I’d tied to the tail to the belt of my jeans for a laugh and then forgot about it. When I put my jeans on to go for the walk I remember thinking that I should take the tail off…but I forgot, didn’t I?

Seems my inner tiger is now externalised.

The tail is hanging over the bedroom door handle. Makes us smile every time we see it.

I live to entertain the world…

No comments: