Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Wednesday 9 January 2013

Solar flares and other stuff




I guess there must have been a whopper of a solar flare last night as all three of us were awake  and incredibly restless through most of the night. As usual when this happens I feel like I have a low level fever and my skin cannot take anything touching it.


There has been a certain stillness from within emanating out into my reality. I have been drawn to our local park, through which the Prime Meridian runs, over the last three days. The first time I spent time there was during the day and I did not notice anything unusual except the peaceful stillness.

It was when I had the urge last night to go walking on my own, again to that area, that I noticed that there was a pulsing orange glow and as I drew closer I realised it was the Prime Meridian. Now I must say at the outset that I have not ever actually ‘seen’ any meridians or leylines with my eyes, although I can in my mind's eye or when I meditate. This was quite spectacular and rather awe inspiring.

This has surprised me as I thought that with the changes going on this meridian would move elsewhere…but it seems not.

I stood for a long while watching it pulse, move and dance in the dark as it the energy moved up from the ground. Slowly but surely it became tinged with pink. It might have been something to do with the feminine energy, but I cannot be sure. There was a slight breeze and in the distance I could vaguely hear cars and see flickering lights of houses through the trees. It was quite magical…a moment out of time. I’m not sure how long I was there, why I was there or what was happening. All I do know is that the meridian was somehow ‘talking’ to the other energy lines and therefore I assume, it was talking to our bodies.

I’m wondering if the work on repairing the dragon lines that many of us have been/are doing has finally paid off. Something has definitely been activated. 

I also noticed that if I moved my eyes, I’d see for a split second a leaded stained glass window. I could not actually get it to remain in my vision long enough for me to get a good look, but I think the colours of the stained glass were red and blue - similar to the picture but imagine red instead of green.

This morning the orange/pink of the meridian line is flickering between orange/pink and rainbow colours and I could see spidery rivers of energy creeping out across the landscape. Energy is being anchored and time will tell what it is.


I've also been having fun with the understanding that everything in my reality is me. It is quite exhilarating and empowering to realise how much I influence everything. It has helped me to accept and embrace those not so great bits. Even though I've understood this to a great degree, this seems to go far deeper than it ever has.

I no longer feel like I am in competition. This is something that came to my attention last week. I never realised it, but when we feel that someone else has so much more or less than us, it is us in competition with something that seems to be outside of us.

There is no-one more or less than I am because it is all me. When this view from the heart is actually understood and integrated within the body and the mind, it becomes easier to see the ‘messages’ everyone and everything in our reality is giving us

Hope you are all doing well, despite the slight hiccups.




No comments: