Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Thursday 17 January 2013

Mac n Cheese...and a little compassion




Just finished preparing Macaroni Cheese for tonight’s dinner as I’m doing a split shift this afternoon/evening reviewing patients, so when I get home after the first half I can shove it in the oven to warm up and eat before getting back to work for the second half. 

How cool is this - the NHS pays me to make difference, but I don’t do it only in the way they expect me to. It is a mixture of physical, emotional as well as energetic.  


It is not easy to watch when so many are in sabotage/destruction mode. But then I suppose it is no different to observing a friend or family member doing the same. At least once I leave work I can shut the door and not think about it.

Working in this field has certainly taught me about compassion, empathy as well as discernment. There is nothing more thought provoking or insightful than working with those that are uncertain, desperate or in denial. Most don’t know how to take responsibility for themselves, others won’t and then the small minority who make the effort. Fear plays a big part as usual.

I’ve learnt to be detached, to be an observer, which is vastly different to the days when I wanted to save the world, take responsibility for everyone and everything hoping to make a difference. Nowadays I live and let live. Each patient has their own path to walk and I cannot be in judgement of where they need to be at that moment in time.

It can be difficult to remain as an observer, as I wonder how they cannot see what they are doing to themselves. These are the times when I’d like to take them by the shoulders and shake them into understanding. But I have come to recognise that this is my ‘saviour’ mode swinging into action and there is no-one that can save them but themselves.

Patience…taking a deep breath and standing back always helps.

I have great belief that the energy of the light creates a chink in their armour. It may take time for them to have an about turn or it might be instant…which does happen.

All in all…I am very privileged to be part of this compassionate team.

Bye - have a good day.

No comments: