Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Wednesday 16 January 2013

Good to stretch those muscles



 
I started Pilates/yoga class again on Monday after a six week break. This time instead of one on one, I am in a group mostly made up of women (with one lone man). 

My body was almost panting to get back. I kept on thinking and dreaming about the different poses in the week running up to Monday. It was great to stretch those muscles and body parts and although I was rather stiff from lack of use, I could feel my body going, ‘yeah, I love and missed this!’ Sorta surprised me.


I haven’t started belly dancing yet. Both classes are held at the same time at night on a Monday and I work every second Monday night, so it is a tad difficult to do both.

Hehe…I suppose I could multitask…but I think that is pushing my multi-dimensional abilities a little too far!

I have also noticed that over the last two days my body feels tense and I have to force myself to relax. So I suppose the class came at the right time, otherwise I’d be like a coiled spring. But I will say more on that at another time.

It is also so blimming cold here that I am wearing fingerless gloves on ('glubs' as my children used to call them).

No comments: