Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Tuesday 20 December 2011

Dismantling of a matrix

I would like to thank everyone for their support and love on the blog Deep Dark Matrix. I really appreciate and am very grateful to every one of you.

I have spent many a year clearing any of my own sexual issues from any past lives where I have either been the abuser or the abused. This lifetime I have not experienced any of that. My only foray into that kinda thing has been using sex as a weapon of power in all my experiences with lovers. Love ‘em and leave ‘em was my motto. I couldn’t be bothered with feelings or relationships and loved the idea of being in control. Once that was out of my system, I met hubby.



I had assumed, mistakenly it seems, that as everything else was being cleared that the sexual matrix was being cleared too. But it seems not. It was merely the tip of the iceberg that has been seen. What does astound me, even though I knew it to a degree, is how much the power balance is held in place by this matrix.

I do know that all of this clearing is necessary. As hubby and I work our way around the globe with the sacred union energy, I will be transmuting and dismantling, as well as anchoring the new energy and putting the new matrix in place. We cannot anchor any of this balanced beautiful energy unless the 3D sexual matrix has been dismantled.

It is quite a daunting task, but thankfully there are many Lightworkers involved at the moment and more will join the ranks as we move along.

I have stipulated that I do not ‘see’ anything that I am clearing as I don’t need any nightmares. So I have shut down that part of myself to save me any visual traumas. It is mainly the emotions that push down on me. But that is merely because they and the entities are crowding around me waiting for their turn at transmutation.

Hehe…I have put my ‘bossy boots’ hat on. I have laid down the law and everyone seems to be listening. I wouldn’t go so far as to say they are in an orderly British line. When I say ‘time out’, everything and everyone retreats until I am ready to go on. I suppose if I was not so strong, they’d take advantage – they cannot help it – give them an inch and they’ll take an arm. You cannot say ‘boo’ to them, they’d simply laugh hysterically and take a shot at you.

I think next year might not be the fluffy bunny year I’d hoped for.

Today I am taking a breather. I am seeing light at the end of the tunnel. Underneath all of this stickiness and density I am beginning to feel a smidgeon of hope. This is the first time I have felt this in such large amounts from anything negative. We’re giving them hope and that is enough for me to carry on.

My darling hubby found the above picture for me. He said I should imagine the ‘hole’ that I fall down every so often is surrounded by this beauty. Beauty is what we are all creating - this is merely one aspect of it.
 


I salute everyone out there transmuting - may you be blessed with love and support as I have been.


This is all I have to say on the subject.
Dismantling of a matrix - to read any comments on LW








No comments: