Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 19 December 2011

Deep dark matrix


Am I a sucker for punishment or what?

Here I am once again transmuting for the collective…and it is very dark here, very dark. This 3D sexual matrix is enough to drive anyone insane. But I suppose I wouldn’t be doing it if I wasn’t strong enough to handle it.

My life as such is great – no dramas or dilemmas and so if I hadn’t had information about where I am energetically and what I’m experiencing, I’d a thought I had regressed into a nightmare somehow.



The collective cannot move forward without this aspect being cleared, so here I am…’there’s a hole in my neighbourhood down which of late I cannot help but fall’.

The song by Elbow ‘Grounds for Divorce’ certainly sums up where I am at the moment. Grounds for divorce when it comes to the 3D world…not with hubby…who is patiently supporting me as I draw all this distressingly negative energy out. I have no idea what I would do without him.

I waiver between tears of distress, bouts of anger and a deep despair…and yet underneath all of this darkly negative energy is a steady and stable feeling of joy.

Although I might feel slightly lost, I know I am not. The support I am receiving is unbelievably powerful. Athena is very strongly present within me, and much of what I am doing is instinctive…without thought.

After a year of blogging almost daily about my journey, I find myself unable to share lately such is the darkness of what I experience.

I do know that I am not the only one doing this transmutation…


Deep dark matrix - to read comments on LW






No comments: