Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Thursday 29 December 2011

Another year

And so we head for the end of another year.

The year that was…very interesting and extremely intense. I’m not sure I recognise myself, I have changed so much, as has everyone around me.

Once again I face change. We are in the process of moving the sleep unit back up to the hospital. Yesterday was a day of moving and unpacking. Oh gawd, back ache and sore feet. Compared to the house that we were in, this ward is HUGE and we kept getting lost. The excitement and squeals of delight as we discovered we had so much space J

Off up to the hospital again today to finalise a few bits and bobs and then tomorrow – business as usual…well sort of…our official day opening is on Tuesday, 3 Jan.

Met my son’s new boss too. Lovely lady.

Once Christmas, the move and New Year are over I can concentrate on our trip to Oz to see our daughter.



Hehe…hubby sent over a pressie for her partner…and being his wickedly insensitive humorous self…it was a chastity belt. *snigger* poor boy was mortified. Our daughter was laughing when she told us about his reaction when he opened it.


She’s as bad as her father when it comes to teasing. She’s been telling him that we’re like the parents in Meet the Fokkers…hubby is like the dad who was in the CIA and I’m like the sex therapist mother.

She maintains hubby and he will get on like a house on fire as they are very similar.

They say a woman marries her father and a son marries his mother. Hmm…hubby is nothing like my dad, but I suppose there are certain aspects that are similar. Does that make me like hubby’s mother?

Although I do remember at one stage, probably in 2001 or so when I started studying at the Vibrational College of Medicine, I was clearing quite a bit over those two years and it was a horrible time for all of us. I recall seeing my father in every action or word that hubby spoke. I hated it as my dad can be domineering and very controlling.

It was so bad I couldn’t stand the sight of him. We were like ships passing in the night, hardly speaking. There were times when I’d spend days crying uncontrollably. I shudder when I think about it…but it was a necessary ‘dark night of the soul’.

My daughter had a hard time too over this last year. Living with this young man has certainly brought up a few things for them. She did not realise that you have to work at a relationship – she’d thought, for some reason, once you find your one true love all is hunkey dorey. Have no idea where she got that from.

She has the same old same old story - a partner who doesn’t understand about the metaphysical side and how to work on himself and clear issues.

You know…I’m starting to understand that this is certainly a time for women to shine. To shine with love for everyone around them and in the shining of that light they can light the way for those who cannot do it for themselves. It strengthens our faith in ourselves…by forcing us to believe in ourselves.

We can of course roll over and play dead or withdraw completely so the emotions don’t affect us…but where is the learning and mastering of energy in that? It simply keeps us in one place and makes us a victim, doesn’t it?

She understands that blaming him is not the way forward and that she has to accept responsibility for the energy around her. It’s hard and I wish I could do it for her…I have to stand on the sidelines supporting both of them through this transition and not placing blame on either side.

Balance is the key once again. Difficult when you’re a mum.




No comments: