Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 30 January 2017

Time to "work"

In the build-up to my one year anniversary arriving in NZ, my digestive system has been a bit...um...awkward, combined with a slight headache that'd pop in and out of my day/night.

I don't normally have a digestive problem unless there is something big going on, as in massive re-arranging in my body.

I've been having a great time all year since I arrived. It has felt like a holiday. On the odd occasion I'd have to do a bit of esoteric work, but mostly it has been a "work" free/"being in service" free time.


Yesterday walking down a little used path to see the battery of the old Waiorongomai gold mine was a doddle. It was leaving that was difficult.

I got the feeling that I should be staying down there for a while. I sort of ignored this, but half way up the path I had to stop to catch my breath, which is unusual. I asked Greg to carry on as I needed a few minutes. It was then that I realised that the one year "holiday" is over. I'd acclimatised to NZ and it was time to do what I came here for (one of the many).

My hub is amazing. He instinctively knows when I'm slightly out of it - which is more often than not. He will, if walking in front of me, always turn to check I'm okay or will make sure he walks behind me. His comments are that I might do something that will put my life in jeopardy, so he needs to protect me. Yesterday he thought I may fall off the cliff. Oh my word, I do love that man. He knows me so well!

Sometimes it drives me mad. I feel like I am incomptent, clumsy or incapable (something I need to work on), but mostly I know he is concerned when I'm working on another plane, spaced out and ungrounded.

I know he hangs around out of sight, making sure I'm okay.

Sitting on the ground on that path, I tuned into the Earth. It was a stunningly beautiful setting, despite the pieces of rusting machinery dotted throughout the trees. I wondered if it was clearing work that I needed to do, but it wasn't. I couldn't quite figure out what was going on.

Myy pineal gland was activated and my brain felt like it was lighting up, tingles running through it. This then moved into my body, each cell lighting up too.

Eventually I got up and walked back to the path that would take us to Butler's Incline.

I was tripping over rocks, finding it difficult to focus on what I was doing in both realms.

The climb up the Incline was the most difficult I've done in a long while. I had no energy to do the climb and had to stop and take a breather at least 7 or 8 times. It was a real work out in every way, both physically and metaphysically.

I admit I've been lazy on a metaphysical/esoteric level, not bothering to tune in too much and mostly winging it, enjoying every moment of the new experiences in a physical sense.

I expected to have very sore muscles today, but I don't.

In fact I feel really good.

Meditating this morning on what was happening (was too tired yesterday), I understand that I incarnated here as an earth worker. I didn't actually physically work with the soil/plants, etc. but that I was part of a team that created the space within which many of the plants could take root and grow.

What was coming in through my third eye and into the pineal gland was streams of information from the plants. It was activating those parts of me that were dormant and this is what was so exhausting.

Somehow, don't ask me how, Uranus seems to be involved in this. One of the meditations I had showed me that I incarnated through the Pleiades (which I've always known) but then took me back to Uranus. That is all I got, so I am not sure who/what I was there and how it all fits into this scenario.

I looked up Uranus from an astrological point of view. As an Aquarian, Uranus is one of my ruling planets. I am the most Aquarian Aquarian possible. Most everything is in Aquarius.

This is what I found -

Uranus rules surprise and all things unexpected. It also rules the future and new technology, including all that is newly invented and all that is unimagined and yet to come. Uranus is the father of electricity.

Innovative, unpredictable, resourceful, imaginative, idiosyncratic and experimental, Uranus also rules creativity and scientific genius. Uranus’ job is to break rules and demolish established patterns or structures, creating sudden-even radical-change. Uranus always works in sudden ways, and is called the Great Awakener.

Uranus gives a strong impulse for rebellion, independence, and even shock. Exciting and liberating, Uranus will overturn anything traditional, conventional or orthodox that it deems has outlived its usefulness.

This planet produces quick, liberating results, blending fact with intuition in its quest to discover universal truths. Uranus is considered the higher octave of intellectual Mercury, and is strongly objective and brainy, with no emotional side. Those people with strong Uranian influences in their charts are trailblazers and forerunners in their communities.

Since Uranus also holds sway over social change, it also regulates the global brotherhood of man and all humanitarian concerns, including environmental issues. Uranus rules the Aquarius. Finally, Uranus rules astrology.

****

Sunday we went to the farmer's market. We were sitting having breakfast and chatting, when a man stopped and asked if we were using one of the spare chairs. We said no and he promptly sat down with his coffee, pie and groceries. We started chatting.

Turns out he is a scientist who runs a music charity for disabled children. Says he works mainly with autistic children. He'd had an accident and spent time in a coma. When he came out of it, became interested in the brain as he was having difficulty with his emotions. Said he'd go from 0 - 100 in anger and was unable to control it.

We got talking about what I do and he suggested that we do research into the brain and how music/frequencies heal the mind/body. This really blew me away - I'd had that vision a couple of months ago of using the sleep lab and its equipement to heal people through frequencies.

He was really interesting to talk to and commented how amazing synchronicities are. He never expected to be talking about this with someone at the farmer's market!

I am not sure where this is going but the synchronicities are...powerful. I've always held the space, wherever I am working, so that the highest potential may be achieved.

P.S forgot to mention that at the same farmer's market I ran into our Director. He and I became work friendly when we sat next to each other during our induction days. We've kept in contact via email and I see him around the hospital often.

This is the first time I've seen him outside of work. He was there with his wife and two little girls. We discussed our immigration and how we'd settled in to life in NZ. He always asks how things are in the sleep lab as we fall under his directorship. He is very open to suggestions as he wants to make changes.

When I first met him I didn't realise who he was and told him the woes of the sleep lab being short staffed, having a very long 18 month waitlist and not enough equipment. Lol, it was only at the end of our time together that I found out what his position was.

He took this on board and gave us the funding to buy more equipment. My boss doesn't know this...and I'd prefer she didn't for varying reasons.

Anyways, I was wondering if there was any synchronicities involved in seeing him as well as the scientist in the same place. If any research was done it would be the Director who would okay it.

Hmm...will be interesting to see what unfolds. Until then I wait and watch.


No comments: