Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Thursday 5 January 2017

How Bizarre

The song "How Bizarre" has been floating around in my head for days.

Life is taking/going to take, what many of us are experiencing/will experience as rather bizarre twists and turns over the next few years. These may turn out to be oft said words for me...lol.



Eventually I got my ass into gear and discovered it's a New Zealand band. 

 
"How Bizarre" is a hit single written and recorded by New Zealand musical group OMC. It was released in December 1995 as the lead single from the group's debut album of the same name, and went on to top the charts in at least six countries. Outside New Zealand, the song is considered a one-hit wonder, whereas OMC had further successful singles in New Zealand, including "Land of Plenty".


No comments: