Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 12 August 2013

Real Purity Deodorant Holistic Formula

In exploring and cultivating the relationship I have with my body (emotionally, mentally and physically), I do my best to make sure that what I put on and into it, is the best that I can at any given moment in time.

One of my challenges has been deodorants. For years I have tried all the alternatives available, including those recommended by others who swear by it, but I seem to have particularly stubborn under arms so none of them worked...until I found this by accident.

Sucking in my opposition to trying something so expensive, I ordered it and to my absolute delight have found that it does what it says...and smells great too.



What the blurb says:  Allergy-sufferers particularly like the pure ease with soothing extracts of olive leaves, grapefruit, aloe vera and lavender.  The deodorant is made of 100% plant substances without aluminum and alcohol. Athletes prefer this deodorant because it is so effective.  Not odourless - fine sandalwood odour.

I am one happy bunny and therefore am shamelessly plugging this product with confidence.

I got it from the Real Purity website - it can also be found on Amazon.



No comments: