Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 12 November 2012

Heart mandala of creation




Last night whilst lying waiting for sleep to engulf me I knew that there had to be a major solar flare.

Each time this occurs my skin gets super sensitive and it is difficult to find a comfortable position. I can’t have the duvet on me because I get too hot, but if I kick it off I get too cold. Even simply having a sheet on me gets too much.

I’ve stopped asking how long it will take before I can sleep. It will take as long as it takes. Kinda like asking how long is a piece of string.

So while I am lying there tossing and turning, pulling the sheet or duvet over me and then kicking it off rhythmically, I notice that my heart is projecting a mandala that is hovering above me. I’ve often seen mandalas around me, but this has not occurred for a while.


I watch as it moves out of the room into the sky above until finally it is hovering above the world. My heart seems to be projecting it out much like a light signal. This really grabs my attention because the first thing I think is ‘Wow, Batman's signal’. Hehe…going into super hero mode…

It was a beautiful mandala of the most amazing colours, the basic colour was blue. It kept changing slightly.

Slowly but surely I saw other lights projecting out and joining this mandala. As each heart joined to this mandala it morphed, moved and changed, but always remaining in a circular shape.

Oh my…it hit me suddenly as my heart burst with joy and tears of happiness formed. It is us creating our new world and as that thought crossed my mind I saw the circular mandala change into a slowly spinning world.

I watched it for some time, so completely focused on what was occurring that I forgot about my sensitive skin…and then I fell asleep.

That really annoys me at time. Just when it gets interesting, my blimmin’ body goes, ‘Nah, not watching, let’s sleep!

Anyhoo, this morning when I woke I find that this slowly spinning earth has not changed. It is still mostly blue. What has changed is the amount of hearts connecting to it.

I find this very encouraging. We are creating our world and it is a work in progress. What I am understanding from this is that it is not only us (the conscious us that we are aware of) that are connected to this. ALL of us is connected to this – from our Higher Self right down to each and every aspect (whether good or bad).

I don’t think there is one entity on earth that deep down doesn’t want this change.

Another thing that I have realised is this – there are many out there who don’t know any of this – what if they are an aspect of one of us lightworkers? Slowly but surely as we clear bits and pieces of ourselves, we are clearing for them too. One day we will tip the iceberg, reach the 100th monkey and everyone will wake up and become aware...even though they won't be aware that they are aware - if that makes sense. It will simply become a way of life that subtly changes over time.

So we are doing this for us as well as those aspects of ourselves that are unaware. In effect, even though we are moving from Service to Others to Service to Self (which is the bigger entity - who we truly are), we are in actual fact still being in Service to Others because those others are us.

This helps me to understand why it has been so difficult and at times I’ve been unable to feel the optimism.

Another insight that hit me this weekend is that as hubby and I change our reality and life, we are moving toward one of simplicity. I thought I had simplified my life enough as it is…but no, it seems not.

A life of sovereignty and peace. Again it made me cry as this is one of the greatest heart’s desires I have held for a long time.

It is not likely to be an easy road…when is it ever? What I do know is that the result is far more amazing than I could ever have envisioned.

No pressure, no expectations, simply loving each other in the moment and BEing in a space where we are not constrained by time. I am not sure how to explain this other than to say…it is living effortlessly. Everything we need will be drawn to us.

Again this points to my previous understanding…that our understanding of abundance is changing. It is not about having enough in the bank. It is about BEing in love and living through the heart.

Our bodies and minds are separate from us as entities. It has always been so for me. I am aware that I am not my body/mind…and yet lately I feel like my body/mind is me. It is as though she has finally understood exactly what this is all about and has/is surrendering to the beautiful understandings that my soul and heart bring.

We are truly amazing Beings. Each one of us is so important, no matter how little you ‘feel’ you may contribute. Give all of you, including your body a loving hug of gratitude.

I salute you all with gratitude for your tireless (hehe…at times probably grumpily if I am anything to go by) efforts.

We are getting there, so don’t give up hope.


No comments: