Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 10 January 2011

Strong talk


It has been a while since I blogged. My life is in a state of flux and I feel pretty much like a stranded fish – totally out of my normal environment and trying to find my way back. Although I shouldn’t be, but I’m a creature of habit. I might add that I seem to have lost my sense of humour. It does pop up now and again but isn’t as strong as it used to be. I hope I’m not turning dour and pious.


The emotions swirling around my household at the moment are quite difficult to deal with as each of us is struggling to adjust to the changes. Andari and Jem have certainly put the cat amongst the pigeons. I thought as someone who’d practised tantra for a while I’d find this whole thing a doddle. Why do I persist in thinking that? I should have a red warning light and siren that goes off every time I think something will be easy.

They’ve both warned me that what I have learnt so far I have to pretty much throw out the window. They will be taking all kinds of teachings from everywhere – and I mean everywhere – not only here on Earth, and blowing away each and every idea we have of what is right and wrong. We are to be a blank canvas and will be cleared of any preconceived idea we have had. The reason for this is all of the above worked in the Old World. The New World is uncharted territory and as a result we are literally and figuratively babes in the wood.

Gone are the days when we were allowed to pussyfoot around things. Strong talk and actions are the order of the day. As lightworkers moving into the New World most of us are capable of taking hard talk and actions, most of us having been stripped of our egos. Where we thought of ourselves as Masters in the Old World, we are now reduced to beginners once again.

The excitement that I feel is overshadowed by fear. The powerful energies making their way around my body have to be toned down when I go to work. I feel like I am going to explode with energy at times and it disorientates and ungrounds me. To remain focused in this world and work in it and then to focus on what Andari and Jem are teaching me is like being a push-me-pull-you.

I will eventually work it out. I always do – with patience, flexibility and perseverance.

Haha, you might have noticed all the 'cat' influence words - maybe I haven't lost my sense of humour!!

Strong talk - to read comments on LW

No comments: